Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product uses young gras s juices (more nutrition per mg, without the fibre), different mix of sea plants and fermentation whole food (highly bioavailable). The product is also organic and does not use cheaper filler like lecithin, apple pectin. Not that they are bad, it is just that they are not value for money. There isn’t a lot of vegetables juice (18 vegetables totalling 200mg only) or probiotics (1 billion is quite low and that is at the time of manufacture). The taste is quite light and easy to take. It mixes easily with a blender bottle. It is sweetened with stevia and not overdone (a lot of green drink has too much stevia). I think the product is somewhat misleading as it claims ’45 phytonutrient dense superfoods’. 95% of the weight is based on 25 foods and the remaining 5% is distributed among the other 20 foods. You do the maths! I think what ruins the product is that it uses flow agent, magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1121658 on Feb 28, 2012

Have been using it for years and I miss it when I forget to take it.

Improved immune system

Posted by Reviewer1037254 on Oct 31, 2011

I love it.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2902843 on Jun 13, 2011

I have just started too eat this product, but i feel that this help me because i feel great by using this!

Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green

Posted by LoveBug67 on Jun 11, 2011

This is amazing and keeps my body Alkaline which is great for body proformance and welbeing. Love this...

Good

Posted by Reviewer3078417 on Apr 05, 2011

Excellent value and good taste

Re Perfect Food, Super Green Formula (600 g)

Posted by Reviewer2861419 on Mar 28, 2011

This is an excellent product. My only complaint is that I find it hard to mix in juice or water. It tends to clump and stick to the bottom of the glass.

surprised

Posted by Reviewer1267529 on Feb 14, 2011

It doesn't taste bad considering what it is. I find it quite pleasant in juice

A great morning pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1465806 on May 29, 2010

I take this every morning before heading to work and it definitely brings me up. The taste/texture can be a bit rough to the newbie in the beginning, but you get used to it (who said concentrating a bunch of greens/veggies into one glass would be easy). Though I've found a trick that makes it tolerable. Mix in a blender with fresh carrot juice (I tend to use Bolthouse Farms). Tolerable is the wrong word. It actually tastes great that way.

Supplement