Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product uses young gras s juices (more nutrition per mg, without the fibre), different mix of sea plants and fermentation whole food (highly bioavailable). The product is also organic and does not use cheaper filler like lecithin, apple pectin. Not that they are bad, it is just that they are not value for money. There isn’t a lot of vegetables juice (18 vegetables totalling 200mg only) or probiotics (1 billion is quite low and that is at the time of manufacture). The taste is quite light and easy to take. It mixes easily with a blender bottle. It is sweetened with stevia and not overdone (a lot of green drink has too much stevia). I think the product is somewhat misleading as it claims ’45 phytonutrient dense superfoods’. 95% of the weight is based on 25 foods and the remaining 5% is distributed among the other 20 foods. You do the maths! I think what ruins the product is that it uses flow agent, magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green

Posted by LoveBug67 on Jun 11, 2011

This is amazing and keeps my body Alkaline which is great for body proformance and welbeing. Love this...

Garden of life, perfect food, GH at San Jose, CA

Posted by Reviewer2381299 on May 05, 2009

I take this product for more than half year, and it helps my allergy and gives me more energy. Taste is Ok, I mixed with soymilk. Only complain is too pricy.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2712690 on Mar 02, 2010

I was told I needed a "green drink" to help my PH levels return to a more normal reading. I ordered this product and can pretty confidently say it must be working. Levels changing for the better and feeling good about all the nutrients I'm getting in the process. Could taste a little better but a splash of juice with the water makes it better!

effective

Posted by Reviewer2244061 on Nov 20, 2007

think it increases my energy and concentration

5 star healthy, 4 star taste

Posted by Krisinsight on Jun 14, 2008

This product has all the goodness a body needs but the taste is hard to mask no matter what you add it to.

Perfect food

Posted by Reviewer2911074 on Mar 28, 2009

excellent but expensive! Effective and easy to adapt to physically, and very easy to use and store.

Must be good for me

Posted by Reviewer1884262 on Apr 20, 2009

Anything that tastes this green must be good for me! I have not been taking this long enough or consistently enough to say much more.

Great Vege Substitute

Posted by Reviewer3176909 on May 02, 2009

Excellent energy lift in the morning and knowing I'm getting my greens!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Oct 25, 2007

From the smell, I can tell it is very dense nutrition wise. It blends well. I particularly don't like the taste, but it goes fine with orange juice for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »