Warning for those with Candida!

Posted by AlexPrimus on Apr 10, 2014

I got this because of all the great reviews and expected a high quality greens product (which I definitely got). I didn't take too seriously the natural probiotics in this but luckily I saw some reviews suggesting to start very slowly with 1/8 the recommended dosage (1 teaspoon). I was really lucky that I followed this but even at that dosage I noticed a HUGE herxheimer reaction. Within 5 to 10 minutes of just that teaspoon in some water I started to feel very nauseated and dizzy. In my stubbornness thinking this thing can't be causing this kind of a reaction that fast at such a low dosage I took one more teaspoon later that day and things got much worse. It basically took me about 2 to 3 days for the healing reactions to get better. It should be noted that I have a very bad Candida problem (or I should say had thanks to products like this). For those like me you are better off with 1/4 teaspoon twice daily (at separate times) for several days or even a week before increasing. For those looking to get rid of Candida you can include these: magnesium oxide, and molybdenum. Mix one teaspoon of magnesium oxide powder with 2 teaspoons of any acid (lemon or ACV) in water. Drink on an empty stomach and prepare to be going to the bathroom for several hours to come. That is possibly the best digestive system cleanse possible! It helped to clear out a ton of junk out of my body and helped me heal faster. The Molybdenum is also key to neutralizing the primary toxin that Candida die-off releases. That toxin floods the liver and is the main reason for all the nausea and sickness that you feel. With molybdenum it goes right to the liver and converts all those toxins.

Great!!!

Posted by 5755223420424470123 on Oct 31, 2013

nice product

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

will reorder

Best green stuff out there!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Feb 03, 2013

Somtimes I think I could live off this, fat and protein. Probably the #1 suppliment I've found.

Love this Stuff

Posted by 5467951958981891830 on Dec 23, 2012

I use 3 scoopfuls of Perfect Food every day and this large sized container keeps me from having to run to the health food store every two weeks. And the price - it's like getting more than one small sized container for free! Great deal!

Green Food

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Sep 22, 2012

The Green Food have around 50 different vegetable and fruit juices and increases the frequency I go toilet to clear my bowels.

Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green Formula

Posted by Reviewer1917204 on Aug 30, 2012

Excellent, easy to take, feel more energetic and over all wellness. I highly recommend this to anyone. Thank you iHerb…….!!!!

perfect everyday detox

Posted by hagelbagel on Mar 27, 2012

a nice greens drink for health and cleansing. Take many medications and have used this greens for years to help cleanse and purify my body. A++ spend the money...

SUPER GREEN

Posted by Reviewer1265331 on Mar 14, 2012

Super Green does taste super green (if green is a taste! I add soy milk and fruit and if I'm getting all the benefits of the "greens" it is all well worth it!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2590776 on Mar 03, 2012

Take this every morning and when without it notice that my day doesn't get off to as good a start