The MAIN BASE of nutritional health

Posted by Reviewer3153988 on Feb 12, 2009

I start every morning with this, and have done for the past five years. At age 70 my health is perfect according to my doctor, better even than today's teenagers. I credit this mainly to a steady intake of GreenFood. This "Perfect Food" product is among the best and is affordably priced.

Great immune booster!!!

Posted by Reviewer1412456 on Mar 20, 2009

I've been using this product for 5 years... before i used it i would get sick several times a year. Since i started using it i've gotten sick Once!!! If I feel stress wearing me down and i get that weird feeling like i could get sick i take 4 doses a day for usually a day and i wake up feeling completely normal again. It's Great!!! My daughter loves this stuff if i mix it with Odwalla Superfood!!! Take into account that i eat healthy and excercise... (but i did that 5 years ago too)

Makes a huge difference for me

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Jan 01, 2009

I have used this for several months now and really feel the difference when I forget it for a few days. I usually mix it with a scoop of Garden of Life's Goatein in water (and recently have added a scoop of Corvalen) for an ultimate morning drink that has really helped to increase my energy and eliminate most of my Fibromyalgia symptoms. I am much stronger against all the bugs out there when I am consistent with it. I've noticed that the Goatein mixes in better if the water is not cold.

super green food

Posted by Reviewer2965783 on Jan 18, 2008

this product gives me enough energy and stamina to do 2-3 days work/chores in 1 day....AMAZING!!!

Long-Time Favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Jan 11, 2008

This product (and a lot of others from Garden of Life) continue to be on the top of my list for quality and nutritional protocols. Word to the wise: Ease in with this product - it is loaded with probiotics, which can lead to some physical uncomfortableness if you don't allow your digestive system to gradually acclimate to the presence of new and healthy intestinal flora.

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer2683941 on Mar 12, 2008

Perfect Food has been one of my staples for a few years now. It makes me feel much better about my on-the-go diet when I know I've had my greens for the day. It really gives me an over-all feeling of well-being and lots of energy--really good stuff!

Love me some greens!!

Posted by Reviewer1450550 on Dec 05, 2009

These greens have literally changed my life. I have greatly improved my health through the introduction of superfoods to meet the vitamin and mineral needs of my body. I'll never go back to traditional drugs to meet the needs of my body. I'm amazed at the difference that superfoods has made in my health.

Best green stuff out there!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Feb 03, 2013

Somtimes I think I could live off this, fat and protein. Probably the #1 suppliment I've found.

San Diego, Ca

Posted by Reviewer1859055 on Jun 01, 2010

Great nutritional support when you can't eat all the greens needed in a day. (I have immune system difficiencies) Great for trips. I can stay on track with my diet and my health holds up much better. When I am acutely sick, I take the product several times a day and can feel the energy returning.

Excellent product of its kind

Posted by Reviewer2663858 on Aug 17, 2010

Because of the sprouting of the greens and grains and adding probiotics with several strains of bifidus I find this product superior to the several others I have tried. Very digestible to grain or gluten intolerant people and anyone healing from candida yeast/mold overgrowth.