July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green Formula, 21.16 oz (600 g)

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer2683941 on Mar 12, 2008

Perfect Food has been one of my staples for a few years now. It makes me feel much better about my on-the-go diet when I know I've had my greens for the day. It really gives me an over-all feeling of well-being and lots of energy--really good stuff!

Love me some greens!!

Posted by Reviewer1450550 on Dec 05, 2009

These greens have literally changed my life. I have greatly improved my health through the introduction of superfoods to meet the vitamin and mineral needs of my body. I'll never go back to traditional drugs to meet the needs of my body. I'm amazed at the difference that superfoods has made in my health.

Best green stuff out there!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Feb 03, 2013

Somtimes I think I could live off this, fat and protein. Probably the #1 suppliment I've found.

San Diego, Ca

Posted by Reviewer1859055 on Jun 01, 2010

Great nutritional support when you can't eat all the greens needed in a day. (I have immune system difficiencies) Great for trips. I can stay on track with my diet and my health holds up much better. When I am acutely sick, I take the product several times a day and can feel the energy returning.

Excellent product of its kind

Posted by Reviewer2663858 on Aug 17, 2010

Because of the sprouting of the greens and grains and adding probiotics with several strains of bifidus I find this product superior to the several others I have tried. Very digestible to grain or gluten intolerant people and anyone healing from candida yeast/mold overgrowth.