Long-Time Favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Jan 11, 2008

This product (and a lot of others from Garden of Life) continue to be on the top of my list for quality and nutritional protocols. Word to the wise: Ease in with this product - it is loaded with probiotics, which can lead to some physical uncomfortableness if you don't allow your digestive system to gradually acclimate to the presence of new and healthy intestinal flora.

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer2683941 on Mar 12, 2008

Perfect Food has been one of my staples for a few years now. It makes me feel much better about my on-the-go diet when I know I've had my greens for the day. It really gives me an over-all feeling of well-being and lots of energy--really good stuff!

Love me some greens!!

Posted by Reviewer1450550 on Dec 05, 2009

These greens have literally changed my life. I have greatly improved my health through the introduction of superfoods to meet the vitamin and mineral needs of my body. I'll never go back to traditional drugs to meet the needs of my body. I'm amazed at the difference that superfoods has made in my health.

Warning for those with Candida!

Posted by AlexPrimus on Apr 10, 2014

I got this because of all the great reviews and expected a high quality greens product (which I definitely got). I didn't take too seriously the natural probiotics in this but luckily I saw some reviews suggesting to start very slowly with 1/8 the recommended dosage (1 teaspoon). I was really lucky that I followed this but even at that dosage I noticed a HUGE herxheimer reaction. Within 5 to 10 minutes of just that teaspoon in some water I started to feel very nauseated and dizzy. In my stubbornness thinking this thing can't be causing this kind of a reaction that fast at such a low dosage I took one more teaspoon later that day and things got much worse. It basically took me about 2 to 3 days for the healing reactions to get better. It should be noted that I have a very bad Candida problem (or I should say had thanks to products like this). For those like me you are better off with 1/4 teaspoon twice daily (at separate times) for several days or even a week before increasing. For those looking to get rid of Candida you can include these: magnesium oxide, and molybdenum. Mix one teaspoon of magnesium oxide powder with 2 teaspoons of any acid (lemon or ACV) in water. Drink on an empty stomach and prepare to be going to the bathroom for several hours to come. That is possibly the best digestive system cleanse possible! It helped to clear out a ton of junk out of my body and helped me heal faster. The Molybdenum is also key to neutralizing the primary toxin that Candida die-off releases. That toxin floods the liver and is the main reason for all the nausea and sickness that you feel. With molybdenum it goes right to the liver and converts all those toxins.

Best green stuff out there!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Feb 03, 2013

Somtimes I think I could live off this, fat and protein. Probably the #1 suppliment I've found.