I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2686687 on Nov 30, 2010

In under 2 hours after drinking this wonderful product for the VERY FIRST TIME, the dark circles under my eyes (that I have had no luck getting rid of) were dramatically reduced, and in 4 hours they were completely gone and no signs of puffiness! I don't feel anxious; my mood has definately improved. I feel much more calm but I also have quite a lot more energy. Keep in mind this is just from the first time drinking this! I can't wait to see the long term results! Customer service and shipping from iherb was fantastic.

Really good greens

Posted by Reviewer2821810 on Jul 18, 2010

This is my first green formula, so I can't compare it to anything. I've been taking it for 3 weeks now, and I believe my skin condition has improved and my energy levels went up. I also noticed that I tolerate the awfully hot weather that we have at the moment better, then I used to. The taste was something to get used to - like grass juice, but now I actually don't find it nasty any more. And what I really like is the sensation of bliss that comes from my stomach a few minutes after I down this formula - I believe, this is how my body shows that it really likes this drink. Will continue to buy it.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2408250 on May 26, 2010

I've tried a few different super green formulas - I wanted a formula that had whole foods. Most forumulas seem to contain the kitchen sink - an overabundance of various herbal extracts, which I haven't found is the best way to absorb nutrients. This does have the acerola cherry extract, but mostly it contains whole foods. So far I really like it.

Perfecdt Food, Super Green Formula

Posted by Reviewer1467768 on Jan 09, 2010

Keeps me regular, and feeling good.

the best green juice in hk

Posted by Reviewer3325216 on Jun 09, 2011

the best green juice in hk i drink it every day i can go to toilet easily~

Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green

Posted by LoveBug67 on Jun 11, 2011

This is amazing and keeps my body Alkaline which is great for body proformance and welbeing. Love this...

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2712690 on Mar 02, 2010

I was told I needed a "green drink" to help my PH levels return to a more normal reading. I ordered this product and can pretty confidently say it must be working. Levels changing for the better and feeling good about all the nutrients I'm getting in the process. Could taste a little better but a splash of juice with the water makes it better!

Garden of life, perfect food, GH at San Jose, CA

Posted by Reviewer2381299 on May 05, 2009

I take this product for more than half year, and it helps my allergy and gives me more energy. Taste is Ok, I mixed with soymilk. Only complain is too pricy.

Allergic to chlorella in it!!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Apr 01, 2012

Can't tolerate it since chlorella makes me detox really heavily even at this amount. Seems good for my hubby though, but he needed to stop it for awhile since he was coughing constantly for 2 weeks, don't know if he was detoxing from something, so he's off of it temporarily.

very good product but strong taste

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

I'm not a fan of the taste but great ingredients