Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green Formula, 21.16 oz (600 g)

Love me some greens!!

Posted by Reviewer1450550 on Dec 05, 2009

These greens have literally changed my life. I have greatly improved my health through the introduction of superfoods to meet the vitamin and mineral needs of my body. I'll never go back to traditional drugs to meet the needs of my body. I'm amazed at the difference that superfoods has made in my health.

Outstanding natural energy and health

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Aug 13, 2007

Look at the ingredients list! Just awesome. I work, in part, as a naturapathic therapist, and this is one of the products I recommend most to patients. For $54 you get two months supply of extraordinary "goodness". Funny, old fashioned word to use, but there is none better to describe it. Plus it gives great, almost instant, energy. If I am at a loss what to prescribe, then this - and also the Garden of Life Living Multi - are my staples. The combination of super foods is without compare. I have never come accross a mix of superfoods that is better. This has amino acids, natural fatty acids, rich in RNA and other cell supports, chock full of antioxidants, phytochemicals, polyphenols, vitamins and minerals. And all as nature (or God) intended. You can scour the net and read hundreds of reviews recommending other green foods. But this is the one I ALWAYS come back to as the quality and quantity and variety is so high. There is simply none better. Perfect food for mind and body, indeed.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2844664 on Jun 03, 2008

My girlfriend and I run a couple of businesses we started together and are always on the go. Eating is something we do as we go. So we don't get to eat everything that we know we should anymore. This works out great for us, could tell the first week when we were taking it. However, I would not suggest drinking it by itself as it is all your greens in powder form so the taste is pretty gross. We mix it in with our morning smoothie and we're off! Can't taste it with all the fruit.

LOve it

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Feb 02, 2009

I read the reviews first before buying it..gives you lots of energy maybe too much ;)

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Sep 02, 2008

I love this stuff. It's potent. I've been using it for a few years now. Worth the price.