Great product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2436074 on Aug 07, 2008

I've been taking this for a while and I love it. I have found it a couple dollars cheaper elsewhere online, but the customer service through iherb is worth it's weight in gold and I will only be buying it through them from now on.

Named Perfect Food for a reason

Posted by Reviewer1458613 on Dec 13, 2007

Probably the staple of my diet. The absolute number one way to ensure your health.

Quality ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3311987 on Mar 25, 2007

A wonderful combination of foods -- excellent as a supplement.

Perfect Food

Posted by Reviewer2004317 on Oct 16, 2007

This is a fermented product that also has pro-biotics included. It is full of good things done well.

Perfect Food for Perfect Health

Posted by Reviewer2553767 on May 02, 2008

I have been taking Pefect Food for 3 months now and it is definitely something that makes me feel at my peak. It is the best tasting of the ones that I have tried and I also drink it with the Tropical Juice which makes it taste amazing.

Garden of Life, Perfect Food , Super Green Formula, 600 g

Posted by Reviewer1762890 on May 29, 2008

My handicapped daughter and I take a scoop of this food most days. It helps us feel better and keeps our immune system stronger.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2244061 on Nov 20, 2007

think it increases my energy and concentration

Prefer the Original

Posted by Reviewer2590067 on Jan 23, 2007

My rating refers to the taste, not the quality of the product. Not sure how this is different from the original formula, but it sure tastes different -- like grass. I am switching back to the original, which is more palatable.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1320657 on Aug 29, 2008

I do like Field of Greens over this product. At the end of my glassful there is always gritty substance left behind. Cost is good but I believe you are using twice as much as other products, which takes away from the cost saving. As for iHerb customer service, I am very dissatisfied. Our family has been ordering for years....customer service is lacking.

Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green

Posted by Reviewer1789678 on Nov 23, 2008

It tastes green, but decent for a green drink. It is sweetened with a bit of stevia. I like to use some water and unsweetened almond milk to mix it up. A great drink to start the day in an alkaline way.