THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Sep 02, 2008

I love this stuff. It's potent. I've been using it for a few years now. Worth the price.

Greens for Breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2335528 on Jan 21, 2009

This product, combined with fruit, flaxseed, cinnamon, etc., is not only an immune booster but stabilizes my blood sugar so I can go much longer without feeling the need to munch.

Does it all

Posted by Reviewer1550520 on Dec 20, 2007

I like all the greens but I dont get the usual buzz I get from green drinks, espically spirolina

Love it! Real energy boost

Posted by sarahjean on Oct 18, 2010

Unmistakable energy boost - great for CFS. Really notice when I don't have it and often add to fresh orange juice. I actually like the taste, but probably not to everyone's palate particularly if you're eating junk food...might be a shock to the system!

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2075737 on Nov 23, 2010

I take one scoop per day in water and I give one teaspoon to each of my children in a "smoothie" of applejuice and bananas. They love it. It doesn't make me feel any different in terms of energy levels and I still get the flu, colds and such. However, I feel good knowing that I am investing in my health for the long-term and I will hopefully be avoiding disease in my future. I like this product because it is the best price I have been able to find for this size. I also like that it doesn't have any herbs in it...just whole foods and some probiotics. I feel safe to give it to my children. That's actually one of the main reasons I bought it was because I wanted something herb-free/stimulant-free that I could give to my children. I will most likely be taking this every day until I find a better deal out there, if there is one.