Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2075737 on Nov 23, 2010

I take one scoop per day in water and I give one teaspoon to each of my children in a "smoothie" of applejuice and bananas. They love it. It doesn't make me feel any different in terms of energy levels and I still get the flu, colds and such. However, I feel good knowing that I am investing in my health for the long-term and I will hopefully be avoiding disease in my future. I like this product because it is the best price I have been able to find for this size. I also like that it doesn't have any herbs in it...just whole foods and some probiotics. I feel safe to give it to my children. That's actually one of the main reasons I bought it was because I wanted something herb-free/stimulant-free that I could give to my children. I will most likely be taking this every day until I find a better deal out there, if there is one.

Product and Service

Posted by Reviewer1928464 on Oct 25, 2010

Excellent product and outstanding quick and accurate service as always.

Love it! Real energy boost

Posted by sarahjean on Oct 18, 2010

Unmistakable energy boost - great for CFS. Really notice when I don't have it and often add to fresh orange juice. I actually like the taste, but probably not to everyone's palate particularly if you're eating junk food...might be a shock to the system!

GREEN STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1477478 on Oct 15, 2010

Really good stuff. Mix with tomatoe juice or any fruit juice, does not have much taste just looks very green. Great for you!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1000600 on Sep 13, 2010

My very active, energetic, sportsy teens are enjoying the Super Green Formula!

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Sep 13, 2010

Taste is not great, but I don't use it for taste. I use this when I don't have time to juice.

Excellent product of its kind

Posted by Reviewer2663858 on Aug 17, 2010

Because of the sprouting of the greens and grains and adding probiotics with several strains of bifidus I find this product superior to the several others I have tried. Very digestible to grain or gluten intolerant people and anyone healing from candida yeast/mold overgrowth.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1036857 on Aug 17, 2010

I've never tried another brand, but this one tastes awful... not to mention the difficulty to mix it.

Really good greens

Posted by Reviewer2821810 on Jul 18, 2010

This is my first green formula, so I can't compare it to anything. I've been taking it for 3 weeks now, and I believe my skin condition has improved and my energy levels went up. I also noticed that I tolerate the awfully hot weather that we have at the moment better, then I used to. The taste was something to get used to - like grass juice, but now I actually don't find it nasty any more. And what I really like is the sensation of bliss that comes from my stomach a few minutes after I down this formula - I believe, this is how my body shows that it really likes this drink. Will continue to buy it.

highest greens content

Posted by Reviewer1445759 on Jun 16, 2010

This is one of the best greens products available and also one of the worst tasting.It contains more greens per serving than most brands,with no herbs or fillers.Each serving provides over 8000 mg between the "green juice blend" and "protein mineral blend" components of the formula.This version is sweetened with stevia,which makes the taste a little more bearable.It is useful for cleansing,detox and alkalizing.