Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green Formula, 21.16 oz (600 g)

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2686687 From Arizona on Nov 30, 2010

In under 2 hours after drinking this wonderful product for the VERY FIRST TIME, the dark circles under my eyes (that I have had no luck getting rid of) were dramatically reduced, and in 4 hours they were completely gone and no signs of puffiness! I don't feel anxious; my mood has definately improved. I feel much more calm but I also have quite a lot more energy. Keep in mind this is just from the first time drinking this! I can't wait to see the long term results! Customer service and shipping from iherb was fantastic.

Really good greens

Posted by Reviewer2821810 From Russian Federation on Jul 18, 2010

This is my first green formula, so I can't compare it to anything. I've been taking it for 3 weeks now, and I believe my skin condition has improved and my energy levels went up. I also noticed that I tolerate the awfully hot weather that we have at the moment better, then I used to. The taste was something to get used to - like grass juice, but now I actually don't find it nasty any more. And what I really like is the sensation of bliss that comes from my stomach a few minutes after I down this formula - I believe, this is how my body shows that it really likes this drink. Will continue to buy it.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2408250 From Washington on May 26, 2010

I've tried a few different super green formulas - I wanted a formula that had whole foods. Most forumulas seem to contain the kitchen sink - an overabundance of various herbal extracts, which I haven't found is the best way to absorb nutrients. This does have the acerola cherry extract, but mostly it contains whole foods. So far I really like it.

Perfecdt Food, Super Green Formula

Posted by Reviewer1467768 From California on Jan 09, 2010

Keeps me regular, and feeling good.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2712690 on Mar 02, 2010

I was told I needed a "green drink" to help my PH levels return to a more normal reading. I ordered this product and can pretty confidently say it must be working. Levels changing for the better and feeling good about all the nutrients I'm getting in the process. Could taste a little better but a splash of juice with the water makes it better!