Garden of Life, Primal Defense, HSO Probiotic Formula, 216 Caplets

Reviews 2-star

These do not work as well for me as Primal Defense 180 count!

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Aug 10, 2014

I have systemic candidiasis and Primal Defense (bottle with 180 pills), helps control it. I hate to get personal but it changes the color of my poop to a green color, which is what it's supposed to do b/c the probiotic species will colonize. However, there's a catch, I bought this bottle (216 caps) as opposed to the bottle that has fewer caps and guess what? These are light green, and my poop did not turn green as well. Also, I didn't feel half as good with these as opposed to the bottle that has less pills (180) that are dark green. In my experience the bottle with the lower amount of pills that are a dark green color, work better for me! Just wanted to clarify this, b/c Primal Defense is a wonderful probiotic, but I def noticed a marked difference between this one and the lower count bottle of pills that they sell!