Best Probiotic Out there

Posted by Reviewer2653519 on Oct 05, 2011

Love these probiotics,are very effective. Take 2-4 each morning with cup of tea and seem to wake me up and help me with whatever ale's me. 2 if evrything is fine and 4 if I feel cold or headache coming on. Works well for sinis problems also. Awesome,been using it for years. Even helps my dog with her bad breath. Just one for the dog does it.

The best Probiotic.

Posted by Reviewer1738839 on Feb 22, 2011

I ran out of these & took another Probiotic, big mistake. I love Garden of Life Vitamins & Supplements. These aren't cheap but worth every penny for peace of mind.

Great Probiotic containing b. subtilis!

Posted by Reviewer3309328 on Jan 19, 2012

Love this probiotic! It's only one of two that I've been able to locate with b. subtilis, a soil-based organism that supposedly kills c. perfrigens (these have been linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis). This probiotic helped me not to have any digestive issues while on Flagyl and Nystatin. We're on our 3rd or 4th bottle so far!

Super effective!

Posted by Reviewer1986372 on Feb 04, 2012

I have been a long time sufferer with candida and the inability to use the bathroom, bloated, toxic feeling. Within 2 days of taking this product, my symptoms have gotten much better. I highly recommend this product for anyone with digestive issues!

Balance

Posted by Reviewer1034218 on Sep 28, 2008

The greatest thing about Primal Defense is its stability without refrigeration. After some initial constipation, it seems to be setting things right, the way it should be.

Garden of Life Primal Defense, HSO Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer1739514 on Sep 30, 2008

I have used Garden of Life for many years and am very happy with the good digestive health I have enjoyed. At 54 years, I have no major (or minor) illnesses and take no medications. I believe Primal Defense has played a significant role in my overall good health!! I'm so happy to be able to order it from iHerb.com as this makes it possible for me to afford this supplement and other important supplements for me and my family.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1083312 on Dec 04, 2008

This stuff really makes a difference in the way I feel. I didn't take for a month and had to get back on it. My joints even ached!

Been using this product for 4 years!

Posted by Reviewer1465809 on Apr 21, 2010

Primal Defense has kept my Crohns disease under control. If I run out of this product, all the Crohns symptoms return. I tell my family and friends it is my 'dirt supplement' that is keeping me well.

Garden of Life Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2240140 on Jun 23, 2010

The above product was perfect and really helps with digestive problems

Helpful but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2101743 on Oct 01, 2008

This is expensive 'dirt', though I think it helps my digestion overall.