Been using this product for 4 years!

Posted by Reviewer1465809 on Apr 21, 2010

Primal Defense has kept my Crohns disease under control. If I run out of this product, all the Crohns symptoms return. I tell my family and friends it is my 'dirt supplement' that is keeping me well.

Garden of Life Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2240140 on Jun 23, 2010

The above product was perfect and really helps with digestive problems

Controls my ulcerative colitis

Posted by Reviewer1103072 on Sep 01, 2011

I take 3 per day as maintenance dose. This is the BEST probiotic.

Intestinal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2555223 on Sep 15, 2011

I really like this product. I have read Jordan Rubin's books, and believe he is right about our intestines being our first line of defense against disease. I have been using this product, along with RM-10 and multi-vits, and have not been sick in two years!

Best Probiotic Out there

Posted by Reviewer2653519 on Oct 05, 2011

Love these probiotics,are very effective. Take 2-4 each morning with cup of tea and seem to wake me up and help me with whatever ale's me. 2 if evrything is fine and 4 if I feel cold or headache coming on. Works well for sinis problems also. Awesome,been using it for years. Even helps my dog with her bad breath. Just one for the dog does it.

The best Probiotic.

Posted by Reviewer1738839 on Feb 22, 2011

I ran out of these & took another Probiotic, big mistake. I love Garden of Life Vitamins & Supplements. These aren't cheap but worth every penny for peace of mind.

Great Probiotic containing b. subtilis!

Posted by Reviewer3309328 on Jan 19, 2012

Love this probiotic! It's only one of two that I've been able to locate with b. subtilis, a soil-based organism that supposedly kills c. perfrigens (these have been linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis). This probiotic helped me not to have any digestive issues while on Flagyl and Nystatin. We're on our 3rd or 4th bottle so far!

Super effective!

Posted by Reviewer1986372 on Feb 04, 2012

I have been a long time sufferer with candida and the inability to use the bathroom, bloated, toxic feeling. Within 2 days of taking this product, my symptoms have gotten much better. I highly recommend this product for anyone with digestive issues!

Helpful but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2101743 on Oct 01, 2008

This is expensive 'dirt', though I think it helps my digestion overall.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Dec 05, 2008

Works great. I think I have less urinary tract infections when using this product. Its pretty pricy but it works for me when other brands didn't. I have been using this product for over 2 years. iHerb is one of the best places to buy it.