GOL Primal Defense, HSO Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2831178 on Aug 28, 2010

I've had constipation for many years now and also have eczema. I decided to give this a try 3 months ago and I am amazed at how it helps to keep me regular and also boost my immunity. The effects are even better when I started to take GOL digestive enzymes about a month ago. I am thrilled with the results and highly recommend their products.

Best probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Feb 13, 2012

Excellent probiotic. Worth the $. Has HSO b. subtilus strand that is very beneficial. Very well researched and great company. Doesn't have to be refrigerated.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on May 16, 2011

I have been taking this for a few years and have not had a cold or any form of illness. Preventing problems in the gut seems to bulletproof me. Also has had the same results for family in New England, no colds, flu etc.

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, HSO Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer1397940 on Sep 15, 2008

An good immune booster.

Must have

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 30, 2008

I wouldn't ever go without this. I think it's expensive and I hope the price comes way down once it's more popular.

Posted by Reviewer1325761 on Oct 23, 2013

I use this for several years now. Great for digestion, elimination and healthy gut.

Improved my Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I am in love with this probiotic!! I have a severe case of Ulcerative Colitis so I take 6 caplets a day. I have found them extremely helpful for my digestive system. My specialist is very impressed with my results and I really feel as though this product has contributed to my recovery/remission. I find the caplets easy enough to swollow too.

Primal Defense caplets

Posted by Reviewer1979489 on Sep 18, 2008

For me the powder version is better. These are hard caplets and now capsules. But these are great for traveling.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 28, 2010

My husband uses this and has experienced good health benefits. Improved cholesterol among them.

Easy to take

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011

This is a comprehensive probiotic which is easy to take before meals. It is in a tablet form rather than a capsule, and contains a few other ingredients such as magnesium stearate, so I'll probably choose a powder next time. Still, a quality product and very good value.