Best PRobiotic!

Posted by Reviewer2251020 on Dec 03, 2010

I started taking these after my mom recommended this brand. I was sick for almost 6 months straight due to young child in germ filled preschool bringing everything home! I have been sick once or twice since taking this and not for as long as everyone else. My husband has even started taking this and has said in general he feels better and more regular too! Would recommend!

GOL Primal Defense, HSO Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2831178 on Aug 28, 2010

I've had constipation for many years now and also have eczema. I decided to give this a try 3 months ago and I am amazed at how it helps to keep me regular and also boost my immunity. The effects are even better when I started to take GOL digestive enzymes about a month ago. I am thrilled with the results and highly recommend their products.

The best healthy choice I've made...

Posted by Reviewer1747611 on Jan 18, 2011

I used to catch every cold and flu bug that came within a mile, but since I taking Primal Defense, I haven't been sick in months! A great product, essential for boosting immunity! I only take one a day, and only on an empty stomach.

Posted by Reviewer1325761 on Oct 23, 2013

I use this for several years now. Great for digestion, elimination and healthy gut.

Improved my Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I am in love with this probiotic!! I have a severe case of Ulcerative Colitis so I take 6 caplets a day. I have found them extremely helpful for my digestive system. My specialist is very impressed with my results and I really feel as though this product has contributed to my recovery/remission. I find the caplets easy enough to swollow too.

Good Defense

Posted by bhaktadasa on Jul 30, 2014

Since 2008 I am using the Primal Defense Pro Biotic. I have barely been sick over these last siz years other than a minor cold perhaps once in a year or two. I have confidence in this product.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on May 16, 2011

I have been taking this for a few years and have not had a cold or any form of illness. Preventing problems in the gut seems to bulletproof me. Also has had the same results for family in New England, no colds, flu etc.

Best probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Feb 13, 2012

Excellent probiotic. Worth the $. Has HSO b. subtilus strand that is very beneficial. Very well researched and great company. Doesn't have to be refrigerated.

Can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2157895 on Dec 30, 2011

I've been taking these probiotics for 6 years. I can now eat cheese and drink wine without discomfort. I love that they are stable at room temperature and don't need to be kept in the fridge. IHerb has the best prices I can find so I buy in bulk

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, HSO Probiotic Formula