Garden of Life, Primal Deense, HSO Probiotic Formula, 180 + 36 = 216 caplets

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Feb 15, 2012

This product is vital to maintaining internal healthy functioning. Have used it for years and won't be without it.

Best probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Feb 13, 2012

Excellent probiotic. Worth the $. Has HSO b. subtilus strand that is very beneficial. Very well researched and great company. Doesn't have to be refrigerated.

Super effective!

Posted by Reviewer1986372 on Feb 04, 2012

I have been a long time sufferer with candida and the inability to use the bathroom, bloated, toxic feeling. Within 2 days of taking this product, my symptoms have gotten much better. I highly recommend this product for anyone with digestive issues!

Great Probiotic containing b. subtilis!

Posted by Reviewer3309328 on Jan 19, 2012

Love this probiotic! It's only one of two that I've been able to locate with b. subtilis, a soil-based organism that supposedly kills c. perfrigens (these have been linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis). This probiotic helped me not to have any digestive issues while on Flagyl and Nystatin. We're on our 3rd or 4th bottle so far!

Can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2157895 on Dec 30, 2011

I've been taking these probiotics for 6 years. I can now eat cheese and drink wine without discomfort. I love that they are stable at room temperature and don't need to be kept in the fridge. IHerb has the best prices I can find so I buy in bulk

A+++++++++++

Posted by Reviewer1609026 on Oct 26, 2011

A+++++++++++

Garden of life probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1433796 on Oct 23, 2011

excellent product and excellent service will definitely buy again

Very hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer1624062 on Oct 08, 2011

I found these "caplets" very hard to swallow, and I can usually down a fistfull of capsules in one gulp without problems. Product seems however to be working, but I've experienced better.

Best Probiotic Out there

Posted by Reviewer2653519 on Oct 05, 2011

Love these probiotics,are very effective. Take 2-4 each morning with cup of tea and seem to wake me up and help me with whatever ale's me. 2 if evrything is fine and 4 if I feel cold or headache coming on. Works well for sinis problems also. Awesome,been using it for years. Even helps my dog with her bad breath. Just one for the dog does it.

Intestinal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2555223 on Sep 15, 2011

I really like this product. I have read Jordan Rubin's books, and believe he is right about our intestines being our first line of defense against disease. I have been using this product, along with RM-10 and multi-vits, and have not been sick in two years!