Garden of Life, Primal Defense, HSO Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer1397940 on Sep 15, 2008

An good immune booster.

Must have

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 30, 2008

I wouldn't ever go without this. I think it's expensive and I hope the price comes way down once it's more popular.

Primal Defense caplets

Posted by Reviewer1979489 on Sep 18, 2008

For me the powder version is better. These are hard caplets and now capsules. But these are great for traveling.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 28, 2010

My husband uses this and has experienced good health benefits. Improved cholesterol among them.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Dec 16, 2010

I have been using for a while. İt seems to be helping.

Easy to take

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011

This is a comprehensive probiotic which is easy to take before meals. It is in a tablet form rather than a capsule, and contains a few other ingredients such as magnesium stearate, so I'll probably choose a powder next time. Still, a quality product and very good value.

Very hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer1624062 on Oct 08, 2011

I found these "caplets" very hard to swallow, and I can usually down a fistfull of capsules in one gulp without problems. Product seems however to be working, but I've experienced better.

Not Too Big

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Jul 23, 2010

This is in tablet (caplet) form, not as big as I thought. Can break it into half easily for pets to chew on it. Waiting to see if it helps their health in the long run.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1132432 on Dec 26, 2008

does not seem to be helping my husband except for increasing his gas

These do not work as well for me as Primal Defense 180 count!

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Aug 10, 2014

I have systemic candidiasis and Primal Defense (bottle with 180 pills), helps control it. I hate to get personal but it changes the color of my poop to a green color, which is what it's supposed to do b/c the probiotic species will colonize. However, there's a catch, I bought this bottle (216 caps) as opposed to the bottle that has fewer caps and guess what? These are light green, and my poop did not turn green as well. Also, I didn't feel half as good with these as opposed to the bottle that has less pills (180) that are dark green. In my experience the bottle with the lower amount of pills that are a dark green color, work better for me! Just wanted to clarify this, b/c Primal Defense is a wonderful probiotic, but I def noticed a marked difference between this one and the lower count bottle of pills that they sell!