Must have

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 30, 2008

I wouldn't ever go without this. I think it's expensive and I hope the price comes way down once it's more popular.

Primal Defense caplets

Posted by Reviewer1979489 on Sep 18, 2008

For me the powder version is better. These are hard caplets and now capsules. But these are great for traveling.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 28, 2010

My husband uses this and has experienced good health benefits. Improved cholesterol among them.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Dec 16, 2010

I have been using for a while. İt seems to be helping.

Easy to take

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011

This is a comprehensive probiotic which is easy to take before meals. It is in a tablet form rather than a capsule, and contains a few other ingredients such as magnesium stearate, so I'll probably choose a powder next time. Still, a quality product and very good value.

Very hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer1624062 on Oct 08, 2011

I found these "caplets" very hard to swallow, and I can usually down a fistfull of capsules in one gulp without problems. Product seems however to be working, but I've experienced better.

Not Too Big

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Jul 23, 2010

This is in tablet (caplet) form, not as big as I thought. Can break it into half easily for pets to chew on it. Waiting to see if it helps their health in the long run.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1132432 on Dec 26, 2008

does not seem to be helping my husband except for increasing his gas

not good

Posted by 4989283664796492573 on Apr 11, 2016

no efekt at all

Not awful

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Jul 22, 2015

This product didn't have any weird side effects, but my husband and I both took it and finished the bottle and neither of us felt any difference - good or bad. I tend to bloat easily and was hoping this would help cut that and help me be more regular. It didn't do either. My husband has a sensitive stomach and he was hoping this would just help him firm up his stools and settle his stomach more but it didn't. For the price, it wasn't worth it for us.