Ulcerative Colitis in remmission b/c of this product

Posted by Reviewer2824493 on Jul 10, 2009

I have tried switching to other brands but they do not work. I have severe ulcerative colitis and primal defense got my colon healthy. After years of prescription drugs with lots of side effects I only take 2-4 pills a day to keep the colitis at bay. I cannot go without this product for more than a week without suffering from a bout of colitis. This stuff really works. In a world of supplement products with marketing gimmicks it is nice to know Primal Defense is the real deal and I can count on it.

Saved my life

Posted by Reviewer1764760 on Mar 22, 2007

I used to be achy all over alot. After taking this, I became functional again and started my uphill climb to health with RM 10 also. 20 pounds fell off after a few months of using it also and I wasn't trying to lose weight. This stuff is GREAT.

I'm on my way...

Posted by Reviewer1368254 on Oct 25, 2007

I began taking this probiotic over a month ago and feel that I am on my way to beating my candida problem. I am not eating sugar but otherwise am eating what I want, though I am definitely eating healthier than ever before. I recommend this product. Be patient because it does take time to obtain an intestinal balance after having a candida overgrowth.

This really is the best probiotic.

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Mar 20, 2009

This is a lifesaver! This helps my itchy skin, digestive woes, and battered immune system far more any other probiotic that I have tried. If I could only have one supplement (outside of vitamins) - this would be it. It is worth every penny...especially here at i-Herb!

The best

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Jun 02, 2009

I have IBS and I have had IBD (crohns) with a bowel resection, therefore my gut is quite sensitive. This keeps things a bit more normal. I feel better on it, and couldnt be without it. It can constipate you if you take too many, so hence if you are in a diarrhea cycle its good for getting things normal again. Ive used others but they dont compare. Particulary good for crohns as it has the bifido bacterium strains which according to research is specifically the one which helps crohns (according to my gastoeneterologist).

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Mar 27, 2009

Primal Defense totally eliminated the Clostridium difficule (C. diff) I had a few years back. I got up to 12 a day for a month, experienced diarrhea twice, was retested and it was gone (didn't tell my Dr I didn't take the Flagyl he ordered until 2 years later). I stayed on the product at high doses for 2 additional months, then backed down to 3/day for a year. However, it doesn't seem to be as potent lately as when I first used it. Could be my body or the product, not sure yet. Try for yourself - will bring balance in the gut flora.

amazing--i love these!

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Jun 02, 2008

These do a great job of eliminating my constant indigestion and digestive pain. I feel so much better since I've started taking these. I take 4 a day (one with my coffee, then one with each meal). Even my athlete's foot is clearing up, and my body odor has subsided. WAY BETTER than any of the other probiotics I've taken, and very much worth the money.

Garden of Life Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1083136 on Nov 27, 2007

I love this product. It keeps the yeast at bay and even helps my toenail that is susceptible to fungal infection. It does not cause diarrhea or gas as so many probiotic products do. I would recommend it to anyone who struggles with recurring yeast infections.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1886593 on Dec 11, 2007

There is increasing evidence on the efficacy of enzymes in our diet which are important for metabolism and energy production. This product is the best out there and I have tried several in my quest to reduce/ eliminate the symptoms of Fibromyalgia.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3167756 on Oct 29, 2007

I would never have believed how well this stuff works had I not tried it. Someone gave me a bottle a while back and I've been hooked ever since. Cleared up my skin and helped my stomach.