Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, HSO Probiotic Formula, 90 Veggie Caplets

Improved Skin

Posted by Reviewer1348348 on Oct 22, 2006

When trying to find a product that improved my constant fight with blemishes and systic acne at age 30 from what I suspect is caused by leaky gut -- this is the ONLY suppliment that made a difference.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3167756 on May 24, 2007

I would never have believed it if you had told me this stuff would do this - but for me it did. I was able to stop taking antibiotics for my acne. I've had acne problems that nothing other than antibiotics has been able to clear up for years. After running out of the latest antibiotic and not being able to get a hold of my doc, I decided to try taking these pro-biotics instead (my boss had given them to me because he had started them and was impressed, and I was planning to give them to my dogs), and amazingly, my skin is as clear if not clearer than it was with antibiotics. Amazing.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1230684 on Dec 30, 2006

IMO, this had helped clear my son's eczema. I've combed through info over the entire internet and read that it is the Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain found in this product that can relieve eczema symptoms and it seems to have helped my son to the point that we haven't needed those nasty steroid creams since!

First Rate Defense

Posted by Reviewer3019672 on Aug 13, 2006

I first discovered this product 2 yrs ago when I experienced a "toxic colin" from a strong antibiotic I had been taking for an infected tooth - My medical doctor quickly decided to take me off the medication and told me to take 6 of the Primal Defense a day for a week, and I worked my way down to only 2 a day, and never felt better! I always seem to have bouts of irregularity whenever I'm not taking them, so I should just resign myself to the fact that these need to be a part of my daily supplements from now on! Your prices at iHerb are far better than I can get at my doctor's office or at the natural food store...My thanks!

Excellent product at the best price.

Posted by Reviewer3276282 on Dec 18, 2007

Best thing ever for candida and for my digestion, giving me super healthy eliminations.