My Favorite

Posted by 5278953516303709226 on Apr 14, 2015

The best probiotic I have used so far ! [38 years] No refrigeration required.

Got these in May. Testing them in August = poor

Posted by Reviewer2976579 on Aug 23, 2014

I did not test these when they first arrived. If you order them, be sure to do a milk test when you first open them to be sure the culture is active. I tested them using the overnight milk test and they did show a little activity, but not much. The problem is that out of the 13 strains that are supposed to be in them I have no idea which ones are active. Bacillus subtilis, for example, forms spores and is probably active but you would not want it without the other strains to balance the populations.

VERY good probiotic

Posted by 5329034614234940067 on Apr 28, 2014

I first tried Primal Defense several years ago after learning about it through Dr Mercola and with a history of IBS and food allergies, had very good luck with it maintaining my digestive health. I recently had persistent digestive issues come back so decided to try it again, and within 2 days all symptoms were gone. Recommend highly!!

Posted by 5225057505184760485 on Nov 19, 2013

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Jun 26, 2013

I take these with the garden of life omega zyme, they go well together, really helps the digestive system.

weak

Posted by Reviewer2786492 on Mar 12, 2013

i didn't realize when i purchased that these only have 2 billion live organisms per capsule. that is an extremely low count for the cost of these probiotics. i also did not notice any improvement when taking these, and i have taken up to 6-8 per day. i am going to try their RAW formula to see if they are any better.

Probiotics

Posted by LouLou on Dec 01, 2012

I think probiotics are overrated and they dont work that well for serious digestive issues. They certainly won't fix it. I have tried quite a few and this is probably the best ..no coating which is nice.

Best probiotic i've tried

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Sep 04, 2012

I've tried many and most made me feel worse, were binding etc. this one WORKS. Flattens tummy, creates regularity and I feel healthier. The inulin in it helps I am sure.

Gets my digestion going

Posted by Reviewer1086815 on Jul 05, 2012

This is one of the probiotics that I can see difference in my digestion. It really gets it going, and I love that you do not have to refrigerate it! Also, I give 1/2 caplet to my kids - they cannot swallow yet but they love to chew it, it actually tastes nice!

awsome

Posted by Reviewer1906354 on Apr 04, 2012

have had a lot of tummy trouble