Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Powder, HSO Probiotic Formula, 2.86 (81 g)

Good product

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 15, 2013

I started with this product not so long ago but saw an immediate difference with my bowel movements. I'm only taking it once a day in the morning and find it convenient as it doesn't need refrigeration. Garden of life makes fantastic products of great quality but I do believe it's important to change probiotics every now and then to give your bowel a full spectrum of various bacterias.

very good product

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

This product is half the price on iherb compared to my local stores in Australia. I take it with every meal, and I will take it when I have an upset stomach from something that I have eaten. I would suggest buying a capsule filler as it does not taste that great.

Finally, a probiotic that works

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 03, 2014

I have IBS, and I have FODMAP intolerance. I have never found a probiotic that works for me, and the ones I have tried generally have no effect or make me bloated and constipated. I have had no problems whatsoever with this stuff, and ever since I have been taking it, the C in my IBS-C has vanished. If you have tried other probiotics without much success, I highly recommend giving this a shot. It's more akin to the probiotics we get from food, but you can get it in a more concentrated dose. Some people find they need to start with a low dose and work their way up, but I found I was fine with the full dose from the start.

Bueno

Posted by Reviewer1501721 on Apr 10, 2012

e estado tomando esto durante 2 meses y puedo decir que ya no tengo hinchazon en la tripa.me a ayudado mucho para la enfermedad de crohn.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Nov 04, 2010

Has no magnesium stearate as Primal Defense in caps does.