Not Just Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Apr 02, 2012

After spending much money on probiotics like Primal Defense & Dr Ohhira and taking them even in fairly large doses but not achieving true resolution of my long-standing IBS/IBD, June last year I started eating raw garlic 3 times daily with meals. My colon pain and discomfort was significantly improved after a month and I continue taking raw garlic even now. I came to the conclusion that bad intestinal bacteria had been one of the main culprits in such an intestinal disease and for this garlic definitely excels probiotics in killing them. A month back after reading clinical reports on Resveratrol for colitis in mice, I ordered the supplement - mostly Country Life brand - from iHerb and after 1 month of taking 200-300mg daily, my illness was further improved and quite dramatically to the point that I am almost completely normal.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jun 19, 2011

I have used Garden of Life for a long time. Their quality is excellent.

works fantastically

Posted by Reviewer1350411 on Aug 07, 2011

Have been taking for over 6 months to help fight off chronic/ systemic yeast infection and has really helped.

Good Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1810681 on Jan 26, 2012

I'm pleased with this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1736980 on Feb 09, 2012

Primal Defense Ultra is an important part of my routine to keep my system running optimally. I have definitely noticed a difference in digestion and my immunity.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I have been taking this for about a year and a half (just one in the morning) and I have yet to get sick. It's easy to swallow and doesn't taste bad. The only thing I don't like about it is that it contains magnesium stearate, which is a chalk-like substance that makes it a little difficult for the body to absorb the nutrients. Other than that, I am pleased.

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Oct 14, 2013

3 years and still buying

Good product... just too expansive.

Posted by 4619756599020302151 on May 03, 2016

Improve digestive system. Has been taking it with the raw enzyme (garden of life) for more than a year. Will continue to take them for maintenance.

Easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer1555200 on Jan 08, 2010

Seem to be working fine. Much less expensive than what I had been using. Good value.