Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 180 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

This product saved me from colon surgery

Posted by Reviewer2963658 on Sep 20, 2007

I have tried many different probiotics to try to deal with my ulcerative colitis but this is the only one that has really helped. Before using this product I was advised that I should have my colon removed. I have now been taking it for almost 2 months and am now seeing positive results. Beware that this product is quite powerful - I had to work up slowly to 12 capsules/day and had a few hiccups along the way but now I am seeing the benefits.

Reluctant buyer, won me over

Posted by Reviewer2255302 on Oct 13, 2009

I have been taking probiotics for many years now to combat systemic candidiasis. I was a little skeptical about this one when I saw the color of the capsules (brownish green) but it has been excellent at keeping a healthy balance in my system. I can definitely tell when I have missed a day or two. It has done more for me than the others I have tried.

Primal Defense probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1486013 on Feb 17, 2009

Primal defense is, in my estimation, the best probiotic on the market. I have tried many; even the extremely expensive ones that have to be refrigerated do not work any better, and many do not work as well.

For Everyday Health

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Feb 18, 2009

This is a must have. You can, within days, feel a difference in your physical energy. I'm big on rooting out the poisons of colon health and this is a major must have.

For my sister in law to help her recover from Nectrotizing Facitiis

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Apr 14, 2009

Or in other words, flesh eating bacteria. In the course of her treatment she had mega doses of antibiotics. The doctor actually gave her some probiotics but they were pretty weak. I suggested this and she was willing to give this a try. Of course, I also recommended raw milk and lacto fermented foods, but she declined such healthful foods. Just remember, the seat of the immune system resides in the gut.