Doctor J

Posted by Reviewer2101650 on Apr 28, 2014

We've been using this product for years and consider it the most important supplement we take. Helps improve digestion and seems to boost immunity. Love it.

Good formula

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

Good product. The L.plantarum is also said to work well as a starter culture for fermented vegetables. Just empty a couple of capsules into some warm water with a little honey and leave for 15 minutes, then add this to vegetables you're making.

Broad spectrum probiotic

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Jun 13, 2013

My naturopath was impressed at how broad the range of probiotics were in this formula. It is however, weaker than I need right now as I am trying to heal from leaky gut syndrome. Once I am, he said it is a great maintenance product. So if you feel generally well, this is probably a great addition to your diet.

Ok product

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

I liked this product and used it for about a year. I found it quite effective from what I had tried before from the health stores in Australia. It seemed to work a lot better. However I started to feel like I had to take 2-4 (usually 4) per day in order to get the effectiveness that it started with . I have since moved on to Culturelle however I am planning to find a product that is much higher quality. I don't really trust the packaging claims on either product as they state the amount of bacteria present at the time of production. They don't guarantee that this amount is alive at the time you ingest the pill. I have since researched and found that a lot, if not most of them die before even reaching your mouth. I am going to switch to fermenting a lot of foods and using a probiotic that has been tested to have a high bacteria count at ingestion when I can afford it.

Help with UC

Posted by gabemom on Jul 11, 2012

My husband was diagnosed with UC (Ulcerative Colitis) for many years now. The first time it flared up really bad, I bought this plus AMP (Aloe Molocure) and after taken these for 1year +, he was in remission of UC for 5 years, before the problem came back again. Since UC is also triggered by stress and food habits. And as human, we slipped from time to time.. So this time around, I purchased this again and as usual, it works wonder for UC.. The most comprehensive probiotics in the market even though it is a bit pricey.

great price

Posted by Reviewer1797146 on Jun 27, 2012

great price & product. recommended by physician and I can't believe the difference in the price that she charged me and what iherb. charges. thanks, Iherb

great product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Jun 24, 2012

I have a lot of food allergies, gut & digestive problems that I think were caused by chemotherapy some years back (the problems all started during the chemo treatments & have never cleared up). I have tried a lot of different probiotice formulas & I like this one the best. I take 1 capsule before I eat along with CaprZyme & I don't get any bad reactions.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Jun 07, 2012

for supporting my immunesystem :)

The best probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2621126 on Dec 19, 2011

I've try many different brands. This one is the best so far.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jun 30, 2011

Superb and very basic pro-biotic for everyone!