| English
| USD ($)

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 180 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

This product saved me from colon surgery

Posted by Reviewer2963658 on Sep 20, 2007

I have tried many different probiotics to try to deal with my ulcerative colitis but this is the only one that has really helped. Before using this product I was advised that I should have my colon removed. I have now been taking it for almost 2 months and am now seeing positive results. Beware that this product is quite powerful - I had to work up slowly to 12 capsules/day and had a few hiccups along the way but now I am seeing the benefits.

Reluctant buyer, won me over

Posted by Reviewer2255302 on Oct 13, 2009

I have been taking probiotics for many years now to combat systemic candidiasis. I was a little skeptical about this one when I saw the color of the capsules (brownish green) but it has been excellent at keeping a healthy balance in my system. I can definitely tell when I have missed a day or two. It has done more for me than the others I have tried.

For my sister in law to help her recover from Nectrotizing Facitiis

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Apr 14, 2009

Or in other words, flesh eating bacteria. In the course of her treatment she had mega doses of antibiotics. The doctor actually gave her some probiotics but they were pretty weak. I suggested this and she was willing to give this a try. Of course, I also recommended raw milk and lacto fermented foods, but she declined such healthful foods. Just remember, the seat of the immune system resides in the gut.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2737569 on Jun 29, 2011

I have tried other probiotics including Dr. Ohhira's which was very good, but this one is exceptional. I gave it four stars because I think they need to double the CFU. I found the optimal dose to be six capsules per day. *****UPDATE***** I initially started with three capsules per day for the first week and increased to six capsules per day for the rest of the first month. After that month I decreased the dosage back to three capsules per day for a few days and then down again to two per day taken in the middle of the day on an empty stomach about four to six hours after breakfast and it is still working perfectly. So, I am giving it five stars now.

A great product

Posted by Reviewer2132679 on May 30, 2011

My skin used to break out easily, especially at the forehead area. After taking this product daily, it has helped to improve my skin condition.Now, I seldom get breakouts, other than the occasional couple of pimples, which healed pretty fast. My pimples used to take a long time to heal.It also aids in my bowel movement. I give some of it to my dog too and her skin also saw improvements.