Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 216 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

side effects...

Posted by Reviewer1005450 on Feb 11, 2010

I started taking 1 a day and 2 on a second day... and kept it at 4-5 by the end of the week. then quickly reduced it to only 1 pill a day. Even on 1 pill, I started feeling sleepy fatigued and drained. it feels like it's really irritating my stomach. I can take only 1 pill and i would feel fatigued for the whole day. I thought it was the die offs.. it partly is, however, I noticed my stomach started to hurt. I think this stuff was ready to cause heartburn. I did experience stomach burning and short episodes of acid reflux. (usually burning/cramp feeling leads to reflux due to digestion impairment) I have taken this product to manage stomach muscle spasms, it does seem to work to reduce spasms, side effects are not something I can deal with... since I have an chronic ulcer problems. I would not recommend that you don't have ulcer or sensitive stomach when taking this product. This product is not for everyone, I would recommend that you try a smaller volume of PD before you buy a stockpile.

No beneficial effect

Posted by Reviewer1294104 on Mar 19, 2014

I've tried this consistently for about a year now, up to 6 capsules a day. I still have an imbalance of bad bugs (my diet is junk and sugar free). There was no benefits that I saw whatsoever.

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra

Posted by Reviewer2499188 on Feb 08, 2010

Made me sick! Would return if possible.Didn't realize you can't return products or wouldn't have bought these here. Would not recommend product. Would not recommend iherb for sensitive people because of return policy.