The best so far!!

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Apr 30, 2016

This is the ultimate probiotic that really works. I can empty well every day and no more bloating. I started with 1 per day and now up to 3 per day. That is all I need. Do not give up if you experience some side effects at the early stage. That may mean it is doing its job to clear up your guts (bad bacteria). You will feel a lot better after 1 week or so. I have tried many brands of probiotic and this is the one I would highly recommend. Some do not work at all and some are very expensive. This one works and quite affordable.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1120774 on Jul 16, 2010

Probiotics are important to my family's health and we like Garden of Life. My son used to have frequent fever blisters that lasted 2 weeks. Now if he feels one coming on, he takes 4-5 probiotics for a few days and it's gone.

I had such high hopes

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 25, 2012

Mmmmm - I have CFS and all this did was make me more tired. It's been a month. When I took another supplement with this product, one which I had taken a lot of previously, it made me violently ill with a severe headache and left me curled up on the bed hugging a bowl for 2 days. I notice improvements within a few days of everything else I have tried, even though their effect may only last a month or two, but this product has not impressed me at all. Am really so disappointed. Give me Dill Flower Essence for sleeping, and milk thistle for sorting out the rest of my body any day over this product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1634284 on Nov 02, 2009

Not only is this good for digestive health, but it's also great as an immune builder. I have my whole family taking these especially during this crazy cold/flu season. At the 1st hint of a virus a few months ago, I had my father and mother take this and they both were amazed that they didn't end up getting sick or it greatly reduced the severity and length of days--that made them believers, and they've been taking it ever since. My husband and I swear by this and have remained in great health since taking these. I'd recommend it to everyone I care about.

The Best

Posted by kanaca on Jun 10, 2013

I've taken so many probiotics, but this one seems to really adhere to the intestinal lining and colon. I started taking 3/day to control Candida. When I got die-off symptoms, I worked my way up to 8/day. This helps control it. It gave me pretty bad die-off, but at least I know it's working. I'd go up to 12/day. (A Primal Defense rep says you can do this on youtube, without any danger.) I just don't have the time to take 2 6xday. I guess I'll have to start taking three at a time.

Best pro-biotic

Posted by 4727874738561639524 on Mar 17, 2014

my doctor prescribed as being the most complete probiotic and I take 5 every morning 1 hour before breakfast.

Fantastic for candida

Posted by Reviewer3203281 on Nov 05, 2013

I purchased this product after years of using other probiotics in an effort to control candida with no success. This is an amazing product, after my second bottle my candida cleared up and hasn't come back since! This was huge progress for me as I was getting it at least once a month. I even had take a course of antibiotics recently which would usually leave me in agony but I was using Primal Defense along side and got no symptoms. The only negative thing is it does tend to block me up, even just one pill a day. Everyone's immune system will react in different ways to this product so you just have to monitor your symptoms...

Kudos for Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3204139 on Jan 17, 2010

After a few months my Rosacea acne-like skin problems are MUCH improved!!

My favorite probiotic of all time

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Jun 10, 2015

Have used it for maybe 2 years. Always have it home! I has done wonders for me... I empty a cap in a shaker where I add some sting nettle leaf powder (I buy in 1kg bulk from a Swedish web site), Psyllium Husk and sunflower lecithin. Add water, shake and drink =)

No beneficial effect

Posted by JDSEED on Mar 19, 2014

I've tried this consistently for about a year now, up to 6 capsules a day. I still have an imbalance of bad bugs (my diet is junk and sugar free). There was no benefits that I saw whatsoever.