Definite Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jul 12, 2011

These seem to work better when you get built up to 3 a day. I noticed a big improvement when I started taking one in a.m., one around mid-day and another before I go to bed. My B.M.'s are more consistent and I have less gas. I'm sure there are other benefits that I am not recognizing yet, but I definitely feel better. When taking just two in a day I didn't notice as much difference, so make sure you take enough and give them a chance if you try them.

Kudos for Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3204139 on Jan 17, 2010

After a few months my Rosacea acne-like skin problems are MUCH improved!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1634284 on Nov 02, 2009

Not only is this good for digestive health, but it's also great as an immune builder. I have my whole family taking these especially during this crazy cold/flu season. At the 1st hint of a virus a few months ago, I had my father and mother take this and they both were amazed that they didn't end up getting sick or it greatly reduced the severity and length of days--that made them believers, and they've been taking it ever since. My husband and I swear by this and have remained in great health since taking these. I'd recommend it to everyone I care about.

My favorite probiotic of all time

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Jun 10, 2015

Have used it for maybe 2 years. Always have it home! I has done wonders for me... I empty a cap in a shaker where I add some sting nettle leaf powder (I buy in 1kg bulk from a Swedish web site), Psyllium Husk and sunflower lecithin. Add water, shake and drink =)

The Best

Posted by kanaca on Jun 10, 2013

I've taken so many probiotics, but this one seems to really adhere to the intestinal lining and colon. I started taking 3/day to control Candida. When I got die-off symptoms, I worked my way up to 8/day. This helps control it. It gave me pretty bad die-off, but at least I know it's working. I'd go up to 12/day. (A Primal Defense rep says you can do this on youtube, without any danger.) I just don't have the time to take 2 6xday. I guess I'll have to start taking three at a time.

Best pro-biotic

Posted by 4727874738561639524 on Mar 17, 2014

my doctor prescribed as being the most complete probiotic and I take 5 every morning 1 hour before breakfast.

The best so far!!

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Apr 30, 2016

This is the ultimate probiotic that really works. I can empty well every day and no more bloating. I started with 1 per day and now up to 3 per day. That is all I need. Do not give up if you experience some side effects at the early stage. That may mean it is doing its job to clear up your guts (bad bacteria). You will feel a lot better after 1 week or so. I have tried many brands of probiotic and this is the one I would highly recommend. Some do not work at all and some are very expensive. This one works and quite affordable.

I had such high hopes

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 25, 2012

Mmmmm - I have CFS and all this did was make me more tired. It's been a month. When I took another supplement with this product, one which I had taken a lot of previously, it made me violently ill with a severe headache and left me curled up on the bed hugging a bowl for 2 days. I notice improvements within a few days of everything else I have tried, even though their effect may only last a month or two, but this product has not impressed me at all. Am really so disappointed. Give me Dill Flower Essence for sleeping, and milk thistle for sorting out the rest of my body any day over this product.

Long term user.

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Dec 13, 2010

The best probiotic for us. Helps with digestive health, bloating etc. Good to read the history of how it came about too.

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Dec 08, 2009

It's more expensive than some other brands, but I've felt that it's been more effective at doing what probiotics can do for our bodies - my digestive system runs more smoothly, my complexion has become clearer, and the bloating has gone down. Also, the problems I used to have with my digestive system (especially intestinal problems), have significantly been reduced. I generally like all of Garden of Life's products (the ones that I've been able to try) but I especially like this one and Omega-Zyme Ultra (both of which I've been taking for over 4 years).