Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 216 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

IBS, etc sufferers take notice!

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Jun 19, 2010

These are REALLY potent in a good way. Used to have intestinal issues, but after taking these for 2 months with Vit D supplement, I am 100% better. I used to take PB8, which are decent, but these seem to be stronger.

Primal defence

Posted by Reviewer3197755 on Feb 15, 2010

This product is amazing!!! everyone should take it, i've NEVER been sick whilst i've been taking primal defence, not even a cold!

Definite Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jul 12, 2011

These seem to work better when you get built up to 3 a day. I noticed a big improvement when I started taking one in a.m., one around mid-day and another before I go to bed. My B.M.'s are more consistent and I have less gas. I'm sure there are other benefits that I am not recognizing yet, but I definitely feel better. When taking just two in a day I didn't notice as much difference, so make sure you take enough and give them a chance if you try them.

Kudos for Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3204139 on Jan 17, 2010

After a few months my Rosacea acne-like skin problems are MUCH improved!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1634284 on Nov 02, 2009

Not only is this good for digestive health, but it's also great as an immune builder. I have my whole family taking these especially during this crazy cold/flu season. At the 1st hint of a virus a few months ago, I had my father and mother take this and they both were amazed that they didn't end up getting sick or it greatly reduced the severity and length of days--that made them believers, and they've been taking it ever since. My husband and I swear by this and have remained in great health since taking these. I'd recommend it to everyone I care about.