Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 216 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

best i've tried

Posted by Reviewer3177959 on May 18, 2010

i have tried EVERY probiotic--this one is the best.

IBS, etc sufferers take notice!

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Jun 19, 2010

These are REALLY potent in a good way. Used to have intestinal issues, but after taking these for 2 months with Vit D supplement, I am 100% better. I used to take PB8, which are decent, but these seem to be stronger.

Definite Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jul 12, 2011

These seem to work better when you get built up to 3 a day. I noticed a big improvement when I started taking one in a.m., one around mid-day and another before I go to bed. My B.M.'s are more consistent and I have less gas. I'm sure there are other benefits that I am not recognizing yet, but I definitely feel better. When taking just two in a day I didn't notice as much difference, so make sure you take enough and give them a chance if you try them.

The Best

Posted by kanaca on Jun 10, 2013

I've taken so many probiotics, but this one seems to really adhere to the intestinal lining and colon. I started taking 3/day to control Candida. When I got die-off symptoms, I worked my way up to 8/day. This helps control it. It gave me pretty bad die-off, but at least I know it's working. I'd go up to 12/day. (A Primal Defense rep says you can do this on youtube, without any danger.) I just don't have the time to take 2 6xday. I guess I'll have to start taking three at a time.

Not Just Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Apr 02, 2012

After spending much money on probiotics like Primal Defense & Dr Ohhira and taking them even in fairly large doses but not achieving true resolution of my long-standing IBS/IBD, June last year I started eating raw garlic 3 times daily with meals. My colon pain and discomfort was significantly improved after a month and I continue taking raw garlic even now. I came to the conclusion that bad intestinal bacteria had been one of the main culprits in such an intestinal disease and for this garlic definitely excels probiotics in killing them. A month back after reading clinical reports on Resveratrol for colitis in mice, I ordered the supplement - mostly Country Life brand - from iHerb and after 1 month of taking 200-300mg daily, my illness was further improved and quite dramatically to the point that I am almost completely normal.