July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 216 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

best i've tried

Posted by Reviewer3177959 on May 18, 2010

i have tried EVERY probiotic--this one is the best.

IBS, etc sufferers take notice!

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Jun 19, 2010

These are REALLY potent in a good way. Used to have intestinal issues, but after taking these for 2 months with Vit D supplement, I am 100% better. I used to take PB8, which are decent, but these seem to be stronger.

Definite Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jul 12, 2011

These seem to work better when you get built up to 3 a day. I noticed a big improvement when I started taking one in a.m., one around mid-day and another before I go to bed. My B.M.'s are more consistent and I have less gas. I'm sure there are other benefits that I am not recognizing yet, but I definitely feel better. When taking just two in a day I didn't notice as much difference, so make sure you take enough and give them a chance if you try them.

Not Just Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Apr 02, 2012

After spending much money on probiotics like Primal Defense & Dr Ohhira and taking them even in fairly large doses but not achieving true resolution of my long-standing IBS/IBD, June last year I started eating raw garlic 3 times daily with meals. My colon pain and discomfort was significantly improved after a month and I continue taking raw garlic even now. I came to the conclusion that bad intestinal bacteria had been one of the main culprits in such an intestinal disease and for this garlic definitely excels probiotics in killing them. A month back after reading clinical reports on Resveratrol for colitis in mice, I ordered the supplement - mostly Country Life brand - from iHerb and after 1 month of taking 200-300mg daily, my illness was further improved and quite dramatically to the point that I am almost completely normal.

I had such high hopes

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 25, 2012

Mmmmm - I have CFS and all this did was make me more tired. It's been a month. When I took another supplement with this product, one which I had taken a lot of previously, it made me violently ill with a severe headache and left me curled up on the bed hugging a bowl for 2 days. I notice improvements within a few days of everything else I have tried, even though their effect may only last a month or two, but this product has not impressed me at all. Am really so disappointed. Give me Dill Flower Essence for sleeping, and milk thistle for sorting out the rest of my body any day over this product.