Fantastic for candida

Posted by Reviewer3203281 on Nov 05, 2013

I purchased this product after years of using other probiotics in an effort to control candida with no success. This is an amazing product, after my second bottle my candida cleared up and hasn't come back since! This was huge progress for me as I was getting it at least once a month. I even had take a course of antibiotics recently which would usually leave me in agony but I was using Primal Defense along side and got no symptoms. The only negative thing is it does tend to block me up, even just one pill a day. Everyone's immune system will react in different ways to this product so you just have to monitor your symptoms...

Best Probiotic!

Posted by 4622876773860269762 on Oct 21, 2015

This product made a huge difference to my bloating issues in pregnancy. Definitely worth the money!

Garden of Life, Ultra ultimate probiotic

Posted by 5652069704413649119 on Dec 11, 2015

This is the first time we ordered this product. And we have found it to be an outstanding probiotic.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1325761 on Apr 23, 2014

I have been using it for 3-4 years, feel great, better digestion, elimination, no yeast infections.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Apr 07, 2016

This is an excellent product as far as I can tell. My son who had bowell cancer and irritable bowell takes it and as far as I know all is well.

No beneficial effect

Posted by JDSEED on Mar 19, 2014

I've tried this consistently for about a year now, up to 6 capsules a day. I still have an imbalance of bad bugs (my diet is junk and sugar free). There was no benefits that I saw whatsoever.

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra

Posted by Reviewer2499188 on Feb 08, 2010

Made me sick! Would return if possible.Didn't realize you can't return products or wouldn't have bought these here. Would not recommend product. Would not recommend iherb for sensitive people because of return policy.

amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1874528 on Feb 15, 2010

been having ridiculous stomach problems. No matter what I tried i couldn't get them under control. Seems to be helping pretty nicely

my order

Posted by Reviewer2323042 on Feb 22, 2010

rapid response for my order

All good

Posted by Reviewer1313633 on Mar 12, 2010

At this early stage this seems to be a good, effective product and good value.