Great!

Posted by Reviewer1325761 on Apr 23, 2014

I have been using it for 3-4 years, feel great, better digestion, elimination, no yeast infections.

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Dec 08, 2009

It's more expensive than some other brands, but I've felt that it's been more effective at doing what probiotics can do for our bodies - my digestive system runs more smoothly, my complexion has become clearer, and the bloating has gone down. Also, the problems I used to have with my digestive system (especially intestinal problems), have significantly been reduced. I generally like all of Garden of Life's products (the ones that I've been able to try) but I especially like this one and Omega-Zyme Ultra (both of which I've been taking for over 4 years).

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer1000600 on Oct 16, 2010

I am sold out to GOL Primal Defense!Over the years, I have tried various Probiotic products but neither delivered what promised...Primal Defense has done the trick for my needs and am so thankful I found it! Thank you, GOL!

Garden of Life, Ultra ultimate probiotic

Posted by 5652069704413649119 on Dec 11, 2015

This is the first time we ordered this product. And we have found it to be an outstanding probiotic.

Long term user.

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Dec 13, 2010

The best probiotic for us. Helps with digestive health, bloating etc. Good to read the history of how it came about too.

Best Probiotic!

Posted by 4622876773860269762 on Oct 21, 2015

This product made a huge difference to my bloating issues in pregnancy. Definitely worth the money!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Apr 07, 2016

This is an excellent product as far as I can tell. My son who had bowell cancer and irritable bowell takes it and as far as I know all is well.

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra

Posted by Reviewer2499188 on Feb 08, 2010

Made me sick! Would return if possible.Didn't realize you can't return products or wouldn't have bought these here. Would not recommend product. Would not recommend iherb for sensitive people because of return policy.

Well rounded product

Posted by 4634570116786164326 on Aug 25, 2016

I have been very pleased with this probiotic and my body must agree as I am staying well. It has what I need and is priced affordably.

High Quality

Posted by Reviewer2545108 on May 16, 2011

This is a great product that I would recommend to all.