Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 216 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Did nothing for my candida

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Sep 11, 2014

I know for a fact I have a serious candida problem as I've been having bowel movements that look like they're wrapped in white cobwebs a few times a month for over a year now. Also have full body symptoms too numerous to list here. I was basically a walking dead person for many months until recently. I tried this last summer at the highest recommended dose and it did basically nothing to help me. Strangely, the cheaper knockoff from Now Foods had more of an effect. I have had the most success to date with a combination of a prescription antifungal, Interfase, EDTA, VSL probiotic, high dose Laterosporus and Clark liver flushes. If you have candida as entrenched as I do, give this a try but don't expect much.

I had such high hopes

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 25, 2012

Mmmmm - I have CFS and all this did was make me more tired. It's been a month. When I took another supplement with this product, one which I had taken a lot of previously, it made me violently ill with a severe headache and left me curled up on the bed hugging a bowl for 2 days. I notice improvements within a few days of everything else I have tried, even though their effect may only last a month or two, but this product has not impressed me at all. Am really so disappointed. Give me Dill Flower Essence for sleeping, and milk thistle for sorting out the rest of my body any day over this product.

Long term user.

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Dec 13, 2010

The best probiotic for us. Helps with digestive health, bloating etc. Good to read the history of how it came about too.

Kudos for Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3204139 on Jan 17, 2010

After a few months my Rosacea acne-like skin problems are MUCH improved!!

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Dec 08, 2009

It's more expensive than some other brands, but I've felt that it's been more effective at doing what probiotics can do for our bodies - my digestive system runs more smoothly, my complexion has become clearer, and the bloating has gone down. Also, the problems I used to have with my digestive system (especially intestinal problems), have significantly been reduced. I generally like all of Garden of Life's products (the ones that I've been able to try) but I especially like this one and Omega-Zyme Ultra (both of which I've been taking for over 4 years).