Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 216 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

I had such high hopes

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 25, 2012

Mmmmm - I have CFS and all this did was make me more tired. It's been a month. When I took another supplement with this product, one which I had taken a lot of previously, it made me violently ill with a severe headache and left me curled up on the bed hugging a bowl for 2 days. I notice improvements within a few days of everything else I have tried, even though their effect may only last a month or two, but this product has not impressed me at all. Am really so disappointed. Give me Dill Flower Essence for sleeping, and milk thistle for sorting out the rest of my body any day over this product.

Long term user.

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Dec 13, 2010

The best probiotic for us. Helps with digestive health, bloating etc. Good to read the history of how it came about too.

Kudos for Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3204139 on Jan 17, 2010

After a few months my Rosacea acne-like skin problems are MUCH improved!!

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Dec 08, 2009

It's more expensive than some other brands, but I've felt that it's been more effective at doing what probiotics can do for our bodies - my digestive system runs more smoothly, my complexion has become clearer, and the bloating has gone down. Also, the problems I used to have with my digestive system (especially intestinal problems), have significantly been reduced. I generally like all of Garden of Life's products (the ones that I've been able to try) but I especially like this one and Omega-Zyme Ultra (both of which I've been taking for over 4 years).

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1634284 on Nov 02, 2009

Not only is this good for digestive health, but it's also great as an immune builder. I have my whole family taking these especially during this crazy cold/flu season. At the 1st hint of a virus a few months ago, I had my father and mother take this and they both were amazed that they didn't end up getting sick or it greatly reduced the severity and length of days--that made them believers, and they've been taking it ever since. My husband and I swear by this and have remained in great health since taking these. I'd recommend it to everyone I care about.