Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 216 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Long term user.

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Dec 13, 2010

The best probiotic for us. Helps with digestive health, bloating etc. Good to read the history of how it came about too.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1120774 on Jul 16, 2010

Probiotics are important to my family's health and we like Garden of Life. My son used to have frequent fever blisters that lasted 2 weeks. Now if he feels one coming on, he takes 4-5 probiotics for a few days and it's gone.

Kudos for Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3204139 on Jan 17, 2010

After a few months my Rosacea acne-like skin problems are MUCH improved!!

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Dec 08, 2009

It's more expensive than some other brands, but I've felt that it's been more effective at doing what probiotics can do for our bodies - my digestive system runs more smoothly, my complexion has become clearer, and the bloating has gone down. Also, the problems I used to have with my digestive system (especially intestinal problems), have significantly been reduced. I generally like all of Garden of Life's products (the ones that I've been able to try) but I especially like this one and Omega-Zyme Ultra (both of which I've been taking for over 4 years).

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1634284 on Nov 02, 2009

Not only is this good for digestive health, but it's also great as an immune builder. I have my whole family taking these especially during this crazy cold/flu season. At the 1st hint of a virus a few months ago, I had my father and mother take this and they both were amazed that they didn't end up getting sick or it greatly reduced the severity and length of days--that made them believers, and they've been taking it ever since. My husband and I swear by this and have remained in great health since taking these. I'd recommend it to everyone I care about.