New To iHerb?

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 216 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

I had such high hopes

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 25, 2012

Mmmmm - I have CFS and all this did was make me more tired. It's been a month. When I took another supplement with this product, one which I had taken a lot of previously, it made me violently ill with a severe headache and left me curled up on the bed hugging a bowl for 2 days. I notice improvements within a few days of everything else I have tried, even though their effect may only last a month or two, but this product has not impressed me at all. Am really so disappointed. Give me Dill Flower Essence for sleeping, and milk thistle for sorting out the rest of my body any day over this product.

Long term user.

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Dec 13, 2010

The best probiotic for us. Helps with digestive health, bloating etc. Good to read the history of how it came about too.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1120774 on Jul 16, 2010

Probiotics are important to my family's health and we like Garden of Life. My son used to have frequent fever blisters that lasted 2 weeks. Now if he feels one coming on, he takes 4-5 probiotics for a few days and it's gone.

Kudos for Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3204139 on Jan 17, 2010

After a few months my Rosacea acne-like skin problems are MUCH improved!!

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Dec 08, 2009

It's more expensive than some other brands, but I've felt that it's been more effective at doing what probiotics can do for our bodies - my digestive system runs more smoothly, my complexion has become clearer, and the bloating has gone down. Also, the problems I used to have with my digestive system (especially intestinal problems), have significantly been reduced. I generally like all of Garden of Life's products (the ones that I've been able to try) but I especially like this one and Omega-Zyme Ultra (both of which I've been taking for over 4 years).