Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 216 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

I had such high hopes

Posted by Reviewer2176725 From Australia on Feb 25, 2012

Mmmmm - I have CFS and all this did was make me more tired. It's been a month. When I took another supplement with this product, one which I had taken a lot of previously, it made me violently ill with a severe headache and left me curled up on the bed hugging a bowl for 2 days. I notice improvements within a few days of everything else I have tried, even though their effect may only last a month or two, but this product has not impressed me at all. Am really so disappointed. Give me Dill Flower Essence for sleeping, and milk thistle for sorting out the rest of my body any day over this product.

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra

Posted by Reviewer2499188 From Arizona on Feb 08, 2010

Made me sick! Would return if possible.Didn't realize you can't return products or wouldn't have bought these here. Would not recommend product. Would not recommend iherb for sensitive people because of return policy.

amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1874528 From California on Feb 15, 2010

been having ridiculous stomach problems. No matter what I tried i couldn't get them under control. Seems to be helping pretty nicely

my order

Posted by Reviewer2323042 From Washington on Feb 22, 2010

rapid response for my order

All good

Posted by Reviewer1313633 From Australia on Mar 12, 2010

At this early stage this seems to be a good, effective product and good value.