Excellent product and excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1481227 on Oct 12, 2010

This was an excellent value. Product was shipped promptly and I am very satisfied.

good

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Oct 15, 2010

good

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer1000600 on Oct 16, 2010

I am sold out to GOL Primal Defense!Over the years, I have tried various Probiotic products but neither delivered what promised...Primal Defense has done the trick for my needs and am so thankful I found it! Thank you, GOL!

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Jun 28, 2010

My husband has a lot of problems with his digestion and this product works wonders.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Jun 10, 2010

Great product and really helps with digestion and clearing out system of waste. Will buy again.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1236191 on Apr 07, 2010

This is a great product. I have noticed an improvement in my digestion after 2 weeks of usage.

Best Probiotic Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Apr 11, 2010

I love Primal Defense! I was having a lot of trouble digesting certain foods before I started taking this stuff, and the results were gas, bloating, and general discomfort. Now I can even eat pizza every once in a while without any digestive problems at all. I also have more energy to boot. Thank you Garden of Life and iHerb!

Very important

Posted by Reviewer2062658 on Apr 28, 2010

I've taken several different brands and I think this one is the best. It's expensive, but it works. I take 1 in the am and 1 before bed - and I notice less bloating and gas.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2707356 on May 08, 2010

ok

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Jan 02, 2011

My husband and I have been using this product for at least 5 years and love the full-spectrum probiotics it provides.