It works

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 24, 2009

This works well. Problem for me is that it took 7 a day to keep a condition in check for me. Far too expensive when you add it up. Symbiotics Colostrum achieves a similar result for me for a price that I can afford better. That said, as far as probiotics go, this is the best I've ever tried. I've tried Dr. Ohira's professional probiotics before, so I mean it when I say it, this the best probiotic I've ever tried.

Highly Recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3224280 on Jan 24, 2007

Several rounds of antibiotics left my husband with intestinal candida, he tried many products before finding this one. It is the only thing that has helped! Now he will not be without it. Also, our daughter has found this to be a better product than prescription medicines for her IBS. Thank you, Jordan!

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Jun 19, 2008

This is a powerful, important product. My family has seen important health improvements since taking Primal Defense. Consider starting slowly - perhaps one capsule every other day until your body adjusts.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on May 24, 2008

Good probiotic- very well though out as far as ingredients; it is a staple in my regimen, and my allergies feel worse if I don't take it for a week.

No more heartburn, no more constipation.

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 10, 2009

Amazing. Truly. If one a day does not help you, move to two. Then up to three. Exactly what our bodies need.

Garden of Life, Primal Defense,

Posted by Reviewer2922356 on Nov 21, 2008

maintains intestinal health.

My husband loves this product

Posted by Reviewer2227983 on Mar 15, 2009

My husband loves these probiotics and uses them faithfully. Iherb has the best prices I've found.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1696813 on Mar 23, 2009

My husband has had GERD for YEARS, and these products combined (Acide Defense when absolutely necessary) and Omega-Zyme and worked to make my husband's stomach well again. Would recommend.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2981975 on May 02, 2010

I've tried a few different probiotics and by far this is the best. It's a little pricey but well worth it.

Garden of Life Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1675775 on May 28, 2010

Good news for my intestines!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »