Garden of Life, RAW Enzymes, Men 50 & Wiser, 90 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Hubby Loves These

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 02, 2011

My husband takes these every day and finds them better than other brands of enzymes. They really seem to help him. He used to pop Zantac constantly, in spite of using enzymes. Since taking GofL RAW Enzymes, he doesn't need any help from drugs, thank goodness. We both also use Bragg Vinegar fairly often, and the 2 products have made a huge difference in our digestion. No more bloating or discomfort. It's worth the extra cost, IMHO. Highly recommended.

Over the years

Posted by ManyChoices on Jun 11, 2012

From Ry: After trying many digestive enzyme products over the years, I settled on Garden of Life RAW Enzymes around two years ago. They work throughout the alimentary canal, easing my bloating and stopping those rumblings in the intestines. I can eat my broccoli without much worry of penalty. Initially, I needed to take several capsules with meals. I have noticed, however, a commutative effect over time, and can get by with one per regular meal. Occasionally, when neglecting to use any, I still feel comfortably. I also use Garden of Life RAW Probiotics, and believe the two complement each other to produce this desirable result.

I just digested that so well...

Posted by 4772992245116772714 on Nov 05, 2013

This is fantastic... I like to take it with every meal... There is no point in eating anything unless you can digest it properly. This helps a lot.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

Was expecting good results, but this product didn't deliver after one full bottle's worth. (And it's expensive, too.)