Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, RAW Fit, High Protein for Weight Loss, 16 oz (451 g)

4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Something new

Posted by Reviewer2580189 on Aug 16, 2013

I`ve been using another protein by Garden of life,but when i saw this new one,i`ve decided to try it because it`s supposed to burn fat.It`s too early to speak about the results,but considering the taste-at first i was glad it`s sweet and pleasant,but then it becomes too sweet,i think it`s better to drink it with some plant-based milk as it`s said on the wrapping.

Very chalky & expensive as only 10 serves in a jar!

Posted by 5295714025649842760 on Mar 07, 2014

I was disappointed with this product - I LOVE the ingredients & the idea of the product being raw & super healthy and that is the only reason I will finish consuming the rest of the jar... There are only 10 serves in this jar - which makes it really expensive in comparison to the Garden of Life Raw Protein Powder which has 28 serves per jar, it costs less and there is more weight of product as well - a much better alternative to this product - will try this next time around! But the worst thing was the chalkiness! I thought blending in a smoothie would mask it but no - on my first taste my mouth was coated with chalk - really yucky! It is slightly less a problem if you only use half a scoop but then that defeats the purpose...will not buy again!

Garden of Life RAW Fit,

Posted by Reviewer1471018 on Jun 05, 2014

This is a great product, I have found that it really helps maintain my appetite and does take the edge of the cravings. No more hitting the pantry and fridge after a meal, the most exciting point with this is that I truly feel my body responding to the goodness in the product. My gym work outs seem to be more energised, and I am certainly dropping excess by including this in my daily diet.

GREAT PROTEIN SHAKE

Posted by 5148665222465247822 on Aug 05, 2014

GREAT!

Love this stuff

Posted by 4649234625257891411 on Dec 19, 2014

This is probably the tastiest GoL product I've tasted. It's almost completely satisfying as a breakfast meal replacement.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »