Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

ick

Posted by Reviewer2817185 on Sep 01, 2011

I eat a lot of raw foods and this type of food is why people don't like to eat healthfully. I'll never get it again but, because it was do expensive I'm having to eat it all.

Tastes so horrible! Garden Of Life Raw Meal Replacement.

Posted by Reviewer1926401 on Mar 04, 2010

Garden of Life is one of my favorite companies. However, this product has a taste so horrible--like soap, that you will regret the day it was ordered. I placed it in "isolation" in the garage refrigerator. I will use it for fertilizer in the spring. Ralph Smith

Heavy Metals \m/

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on May 14, 2014

This was my first order and i never get it, iHerb gave me no refound. Later i found on internet that it contains a lot of HEAVY METALS AND IS REALY A DANGEROUS PRODUCT, PLEASE SURF BEFORE BUY THIS!

Watch out! The worst taste ever!

Posted by Reviewer1963889 on Jun 24, 2010

There is no way to describe the taste without using bad words... I almost vomited the first time I drank it. I do not see how this can be good for your health. No more Garden of Life products in the future. Nature's Plus is much better. I regret purchased this product and did not wish to return this back to I-herb even if I could.

HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1914685 on May 16, 2012

This product is disgusting. I bought it because you iherb discontinued the vegan meal I really loved. And I just wasted $40 because this has terrible texture and leaves a gross after taste in your mouth. don't buy it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »