July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

fabulous ingredient list, but horrible taste

Posted by Reviewer3018944 on Jun 28, 2010

I was so excited about the extensive organic ingredient list this product had that I feel bad leaving a semi negative review, but....the taste of this product truly is the worst thing I have ever tried. I have a sister and sister in law that tried it and they have the same opinion. So I leave this for warning- it is not for the faint of heart!

Nutritive, but needs improvement

Posted by Reviewer2239864 on Apr 15, 2011

Lots of nutrition, but does not blend well with liquids. The mixture is a little viscous and hard to swallow. There is room for improvement in the taste area also.

not the best

Posted by Reviewer1277305 on Aug 27, 2010

Organic, which is good, but sugar/sweetener is second ingredient, which is not good. Wouldn't buy again.

Could taste better

Posted by Reviewer2181095 on Aug 06, 2011

I love the ingredients in this product, however, it's difficult to get past the taste. I found that if I use carrot juice instead of water, I can tolerate drinking it better. I had to start out with only 1/4th of the recommended dose, and worked my way up to the full dosage. It's very thick, so dillute it more at first. I do like the way it makes me feel after a few days, and my digestive system works better when I drink this product.

the taste is terrible

Posted by 5738174047359430063 on Jul 12, 2012

the ingredients are great, but taste is terrible

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »