fabulous ingredient list, but horrible taste

Posted by Reviewer3018944 on Jun 28, 2010

I was so excited about the extensive organic ingredient list this product had that I feel bad leaving a semi negative review, but....the taste of this product truly is the worst thing I have ever tried. I have a sister and sister in law that tried it and they have the same opinion. So I leave this for warning- it is not for the faint of heart!

Nutritive, but needs improvement

Posted by Reviewer2239864 on Apr 15, 2011

Lots of nutrition, but does not blend well with liquids. The mixture is a little viscous and hard to swallow. There is room for improvement in the taste area also.

not the best

Posted by Reviewer1277305 on Aug 27, 2010

Organic, which is good, but sugar/sweetener is second ingredient, which is not good. Wouldn't buy again.

Great that has a lot of things in it

Posted by Reviewer2757677 on Jul 16, 2013

I combine one spoon (the one in that jar) with rise milk , banana , maca , mint and it has a great taste. Why should you combine it only with water and then not drink it because you say it has a bad taste. One shake lasts 3 -4 h . After that I am hungry and I am not a very very active person. I guess due to the great ingredients it is a good breakfast. Would recomment it. Will buy again

Could taste better

Posted by Reviewer2181095 on Aug 06, 2011

I love the ingredients in this product, however, it's difficult to get past the taste. I found that if I use carrot juice instead of water, I can tolerate drinking it better. I had to start out with only 1/4th of the recommended dose, and worked my way up to the full dosage. It's very thick, so dillute it more at first. I do like the way it makes me feel after a few days, and my digestive system works better when I drink this product.

the taste is terrible

Posted by 5738174047359430063 on Jul 12, 2012

the ingredients are great, but taste is terrible

Good for you but......

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Nov 04, 2013

This meal replacement formula has all the ingredients to be good for you but you have to be able to drink it because the taste is, well, reminds me of the taste in my mouth after I throw up.....

My review

Posted by CalvinOwYong on Feb 07, 2011

The taste is not great, but i like all the ingredient listed, if a full meal with all minerals and vitamins... better then some meals we take.

Pros and Cons

Posted by Reviewer1267414 on Mar 13, 2010

I believe in the ingredients and thought that went into this product. The label reads fantastic! The downside is the decidedly raw-beany taste (and I'm no wimp, but never have liked raw sprouted chick peas)and worse yet, the distressing, roiling gas that this product gives me; and that is on a half-dose. I have not been able to do the full amount, nor use the product as much as I would like. I'd like to see the product re-designed with less beans and improved taste. They are on to a really good concept!

I'm confuse !!!

Posted by 4750242317348006500 on Aug 29, 2013

the product have a lot of vitamins, but the taste and the smell I couldn't accept it .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »