Taste gross.....but it makes me feel good

Posted by Reviewer2311278 on Apr 02, 2012

I have been a Sun Warrior junkie for a long time...I decided to give RAW a try...OMG...it tastes like throw up....uuuggghhh!!! HOWEVER, it makes me feel good and keeps me going for awhile and for those 2 reasons...I keep drinking it. I put 2 scoops in water along with one heaping tablespoon of Spirulina and I drink with a straw really fast and then chase it with water.

Good But Takes Time To Get Used To Taste

Posted by Reviewer2782117 on Apr 18, 2011

This is a good product. It takes a while to get used to the taste though. I add a little xylotol to sweeten it and drink it "down in one". You need to drink it quite quickly after it's made up too as it gets very think. Also, I find that it's not enough for me to just drink this as a meal replacement (I'm a pretty active man). I also eat some fruit.

Expensive but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Mar 13, 2011

I have used this product for nearly a year now. I've seen a noticeable improvement in my bodies ability to digest and process food properly. I make a smoothie with vanilla hemp milk, organic blueberries plus raspberries and one half scoop RAW meal each morning.

It works but,,,

Posted by norihito on Jun 09, 2010

Yeah, I feel great when I eat this instead of normal meal, but tastes so bad. It's hard to say "it tastes ok." Espesially when I have vega product, vega set off the disgusting taste of this product. But it works very well as a supplement, I'm sure I'll buy this product, because this is so reasonable price.

Takes a while to get used to

Posted by Reviewer2604470 on May 22, 2010

The flavor is really... bean-y. I have only mixed this with either chocolate soy milk or almond milk, and I think almond milk is my preferred. I think it would be good with vanilla almond milk, honey, a banana and some strawberries, blended. It doesn't taste great, but it doesn't taste FAKE either, and my taste buds respond much better to real (if kind of strange-tasting) food than artificial foods. The nutrition is what drew me to this product. Dramatic taste alteration should be up to the consumer, in my opinion. I do wish it was a little less expensive, because $40 for 14 servings is a little pricey.

First experience

Posted by 4913364011081047784 on Oct 08, 2013

I bought this together with the Chocolate version. I recommend the Chocolate one, as the Original one leaves a weird taste in my mouth. So only 4 star from me. It is outstanding healthiness vise.

Great Meal Replacement!

Posted by Reviewer2264828 on Nov 30, 2010

Full of nutrients!

filling~

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Apr 08, 2011

Texture, smell, taste and 'mixability' all pleasing. I add this to fresh greens, fresh fruit and sparkling water in my juicer each morning. It keeps me feeling full and satisfied, without hunger pains, until lunch time.

Great Alternative for a couple of meals!

Posted by Reviewer1522233 on Jan 01, 2011

Glad I made this purchase to supplement some daily meals to lose weight. Although I drink this product mixture, I have energy that last and no regrets when I drink the product shake and lay down.

Decent meal formula.

Posted by Reviewer1282396 on Mar 05, 2011

I use this when I don't have time for a sit-down breakfast. I usually use a bit less than the recommended serving size because I use it in tandem with Vitamineral Green from HealthForce Nutritionals. The two blends complement each other well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »