good, easy to dissolve

Posted by 5545964833003494470 on May 11, 2015

good, easy to dissolve

Best of the Best!

Posted by 5374255893694011318 on Apr 20, 2015

This helped me feel less bloated and eased my constipation problems with daily consumption as it is loaded with fiber! And energy when taken in the morning as breakfast. This is so different from the rest of the meal replacement as it really keeps hunger at bay for many hours and you know its good stuff! Mixture is thick because of the greens and fiber unlike regular meal replacement its liquid. Hint: I mix this with soya milk and it taste awesome!

This Works Wonderfully WITH eating healthy and exercise

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 10, 2015

It DOES WORK ! Add with Stevia to sweeten , almond or coconut milk , a Fantastic breakfast, lunch and snack !

Great product

Posted by 5134398588766050686 on Nov 06, 2014

Don't let it sit as it goes sticky other than that its an easy to drink meal replacement with all the vits and minerals etc.

I have results

Posted by iHerbRussiaChannel on Aug 13, 2014

At first I did the RAW MEAL how it is said in the instructions - 2 cups for 16 ounces, but now I am doind 1/4 of it. I have result with this RAW MEAL. Like for the last 2-3 weeks I lost around 10 pounds. I ordered more.

I liked it!

Posted by ywhon01 on Jul 30, 2014

I made my shake with one scoop of this RAW Meal, some water and some coconut powder. It actually tasted kinda good. better than I thought it would. :)

Garden of Life Organic RAW Meal Unflavored

Posted by msgreenii on May 23, 2014

Excellent product but I like the chocolate because it tastes better.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Mar 15, 2014

This feels very good to drink, healthy! If you only add the amount of water suggested and allow it to stand foe a few minutes it becomes thick and maybe a little slimy in consistency and therefore may be difficult for some to drink. My solution to this is to add a little more water and drink it quickly. I also add Garden of Life Perfect Food to it and get even more goodness and I think it improves the flavor also. By itself it may be a little bland but the taste is okay.

Best of the best!

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Feb 13, 2014

How and where can you find a better mixture of protein and supplements than in this particular RAW meal? I mean that seriously. Take it in the morning, and my appetite is curbed greatly, late into the afternoon, often. Just not hungry. Feel full, and comfortable. Ease to digest.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by 4627968058694783834 on Jan 27, 2014

I would recommend this to anyone for a meal replacement. Texture is like dirt, but it doesn't taste bad at all.