Raw Meal

Posted by 5572988575422921367 on Dec 13, 2015

Healthy stuff! I use it in the morning as a snack, because it's too expensive as a meal. It usually gets me through the morning along with a banana before lunch. I would like to drink it again at lunch and then eat a regular meal at dinner, but I can't afford to so, oh well. I'd give it a 5 star rating if it was more affordable.

New Garden of Life Raw Meal

Posted by 4751459257279691255 on Aug 29, 2015

I have just tried the new unflavoured Raw Meal I ordered recently and really don't like it at all. My sister and a friend who've been using it for a long time as well agree. The Stevia makes it sickly sweet and it has a touch of vanilla flavour which we don't like either. There isn't as much in the container as well and I am paying more (this is regardless of the exchange rate). Unfortunately, I know that this review won't bring back the original raw meal in the bigger size and if I can't find a way of disguising it's taste I will be looking around for a tastier alternative. I'll be interested to see if others have found the same thing as me.

Raw meal review

Posted by 4794999796003895279 on Jun 22, 2015

This shake is amazing! Keeps me full for 4 to 5 hours. However, note that the shake must me consumed immediately after mixing (info from Garden of Life) Not 5 stars because I'm really dissapointed with iHerb regarding restocks. Promised to have been restocked last Monday but it has been a full week already... very dissapointing

Too Earthy for me ...

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Jun 01, 2015

I can't finish my first cup of this, and has to give it away. Maybe I didn't do it right. It might be nice in a smoothie with fruits and nut milk. But, I made it plain, too fibourous for me ...

good, easy to dissolve

Posted by 5545964833003494470 on May 11, 2015

good, easy to dissolve

Best of the Best!

Posted by 5374255893694011318 on Apr 20, 2015

This helped me feel less bloated and eased my constipation problems with daily consumption as it is loaded with fiber! And energy when taken in the morning as breakfast. This is so different from the rest of the meal replacement as it really keeps hunger at bay for many hours and you know its good stuff! Mixture is thick because of the greens and fiber unlike regular meal replacement its liquid. Hint: I mix this with soya milk and it taste awesome!

This Works Wonderfully WITH eating healthy and exercise

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 10, 2015

It DOES WORK ! Add with Stevia to sweeten , almond or coconut milk , a Fantastic breakfast, lunch and snack !

Great product

Posted by 5134398588766050686 on Nov 06, 2014

Don't let it sit as it goes sticky other than that its an easy to drink meal replacement with all the vits and minerals etc.

Taste can be improve further

Posted by 4920021958752369649 on Oct 01, 2014

Not edible for some. However one serving can easily last you through 2 meals.

Taste horrible

Posted by 5002883310136460344 on Aug 20, 2014

After mix the powder with water, the soup looks terrible in a seaweed green... Taste is also horrible, i decide discard remaining bucket... The company should do something to improve the taste not only the nutrition!