Great!

Posted by Reviewer3323667 on Jun 29, 2011

Bought this product about a month ago and have used it as a meal replacement every morning for breakfast, and often as a replenishment formula after a grueling workout. One scoop is enough for me, keeps me full all morning long. I am currently in Korea and have trouble finding liquids to mix it with, especially those that don't have sugar. I normally mix with water or soy milk and I actually think it tastes pretty damn good. Thumbs up for Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement! Will definitely buy again!

Taste gross.....but it makes me feel good

Posted by Reviewer2311278 on Apr 02, 2012

I have been a Sun Warrior junkie for a long time...I decided to give RAW a try...OMG...it tastes like throw up....uuuggghhh!!! HOWEVER, it makes me feel good and keeps me going for awhile and for those 2 reasons...I keep drinking it. I put 2 scoops in water along with one heaping tablespoon of Spirulina and I drink with a straw really fast and then chase it with water.

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2515804 on Mar 03, 2010

I bought this meal replacement to up my nutrition and protein in smoothies or when I am in a hurry. It mixes easily and the taste blends well. It mixes well in carrot juice but because of the high quantity of powder used you definetly notice it in the juice but it is not chalky. It is not heavy like a regular meal but satisfying and digests well.

Super meal replacement!!

Posted by JazzyUmmS on May 29, 2012

I experienced alot of whole food products and I knew that this powder would likely not taste too great. And I was right - it tastes very bland. (Might mix well with bananas, and I love bananas.) "But I really appreciate Garden of Life for their no-compromises approach to nutrition, and that is why I bought this," one reviewer said, but for me it was more. I felt I was getting a complete food and I could sweeten with stevia or fruit and get what I needed when I was running around at my stables or with my kids. I like its nutritional profile and the fact that it is filling and left me satisfied. I know I will adjust to the taste over time. Soy and Whey proteins mixes give me bad gas, but when I drink this my tummy seems happy. I also hate the horrible fake-sweet taste that so many protein mixes have cause I am not sure what they used to sweeten. I'd much rather adjust to the taste of this than choke down one of those. I can drink Raw Meal as-is. Also, I wanted an additional type of protein, that was a full replacement as I do occasionally drink the Lifetime unsweetened protein shake as a meal replacement. So overall I rate this as an excellent meal replacement for anyone who is willing to tough it out in order to not sacrifice a REAL meal!!

Dang

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

The list of ingredients alone is super impressive, but trying to get this inside my body is another story. I have never put anything in my mouth that instantly activated my gag reflexes like this has. The first week my husband and I tried to ingest this stuff we'd suffer through chugging with tears streaming down our faces. Besides the fact it tastes and feels like seaweed flavored lubricant, the taste really does linger in my mouth. Now it sits in our storage closet but maybe one of these days we'll get bored and try to get our money's worth out of this stuff. I'd give it one star based on taste alone, but I give it two because it does have so much in terms of nutrients... I really want to enjoy this, but dang, bro.