Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3323667 on Jun 29, 2011

Bought this product about a month ago and have used it as a meal replacement every morning for breakfast, and often as a replenishment formula after a grueling workout. One scoop is enough for me, keeps me full all morning long. I am currently in Korea and have trouble finding liquids to mix it with, especially those that don't have sugar. I normally mix with water or soy milk and I actually think it tastes pretty damn good. Thumbs up for Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement! Will definitely buy again!

ick

Posted by Reviewer2817185 on Sep 01, 2011

I eat a lot of raw foods and this type of food is why people don't like to eat healthfully. I'll never get it again but, because it was do expensive I'm having to eat it all.

Super meal replacement!!

Posted by JazzyUmmS on May 29, 2012

I experienced alot of whole food products and I knew that this powder would likely not taste too great. And I was right - it tastes very bland. (Might mix well with bananas, and I love bananas.) "But I really appreciate Garden of Life for their no-compromises approach to nutrition, and that is why I bought this," one reviewer said, but for me it was more. I felt I was getting a complete food and I could sweeten with stevia or fruit and get what I needed when I was running around at my stables or with my kids. I like its nutritional profile and the fact that it is filling and left me satisfied. I know I will adjust to the taste over time. Soy and Whey proteins mixes give me bad gas, but when I drink this my tummy seems happy. I also hate the horrible fake-sweet taste that so many protein mixes have cause I am not sure what they used to sweeten. I'd much rather adjust to the taste of this than choke down one of those. I can drink Raw Meal as-is. Also, I wanted an additional type of protein, that was a full replacement as I do occasionally drink the Lifetime unsweetened protein shake as a meal replacement. So overall I rate this as an excellent meal replacement for anyone who is willing to tough it out in order to not sacrifice a REAL meal!!

Taste gross.....but it makes me feel good

Posted by Reviewer2311278 on Apr 02, 2012

I have been a Sun Warrior junkie for a long time...I decided to give RAW a try...OMG...it tastes like throw up....uuuggghhh!!! HOWEVER, it makes me feel good and keeps me going for awhile and for those 2 reasons...I keep drinking it. I put 2 scoops in water along with one heaping tablespoon of Spirulina and I drink with a straw really fast and then chase it with water.

fabulous ingredient list, but horrible taste

Posted by Reviewer3018944 on Jun 28, 2010

I was so excited about the extensive organic ingredient list this product had that I feel bad leaving a semi negative review, but....the taste of this product truly is the worst thing I have ever tried. I have a sister and sister in law that tried it and they have the same opinion. So I leave this for warning- it is not for the faint of heart!