Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)

Can't believe I didn't buy this sooner

Posted by divelanai on Mar 24, 2011

This seems to be a great combination and soy free! It came recommended and I am glad I tried it. The serving size is two large scoops. The scoop size does seem to be larger than ones I have used before and my drink was a little thick (the banans probably didn't help either). It has a more nutty or grainy taste to it than a soy protien but it is still neutral enough to mix with anything! I will buy again!

better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer1883725 on Feb 23, 2012

We begain using the RAW MEAL FOR A 28 day cleanse. After reading the reviews, we were convinced that it was going to taste awful! We were pleasantly surprised. We mixed it with many things but found that pure fruit juice was the best for us. (mailnly pineapple. We now use the raw meal for breakfast every day. A smoothie with one scoop will hold both my husband and I through to lunch. Although weight loss was not our goal (allergies for me) My husband has lost 20 pounds in 2 months!! We both feel amazing. The combination of Raw Meal, working out and eating more vegetables has given me more energy and i sleep better at night. THUMBS UP!!!

Dang

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

The list of ingredients alone is super impressive, but trying to get this inside my body is another story. I have never put anything in my mouth that instantly activated my gag reflexes like this has. The first week my husband and I tried to ingest this stuff we'd suffer through chugging with tears streaming down our faces. Besides the fact it tastes and feels like seaweed flavored lubricant, the taste really does linger in my mouth. Now it sits in our storage closet but maybe one of these days we'll get bored and try to get our money's worth out of this stuff. I'd give it one star based on taste alone, but I give it two because it does have so much in terms of nutrients... I really want to enjoy this, but dang, bro.

BEST.THING.EVER

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Jul 12, 2012

OK, WOW. Just WOW. I can't stop praising this formula. I was never a breakfast person, but after starting to working out almost daily, and almost always in the morning I decided I have to start eating something light and small but never really followed my promise. I stumbled upon this product while browsing on Iherb and after reading all the good reviews decided to give it a try. The taste is not amazing but it's not that bad either and you totally get used to it. After 3 days of this stuff I started feeling amazing, more energized and just overall good and healthy and less tired. Before started drinking this stuff I usually got hungry at around 12pm and by the evening I was starving, now I get hungry only at around 1-2pm and I feel good and much less hungry at dinner. Buy this stuff. You'll thank me.

Outstanding Product

Posted by Reviewer1362480 on Oct 20, 2010

I have used this product every day for 7 months. I'm a runner, and I need top-quality nutrition. This is my standard breakfast. After long runs, I often also use it as a recovery drink. With all the nutrients and protein, it noticeably speeds up my recovery. The taste is not great, but definitely manageable. Overall, highly recommended!