Very good product to use when bulking up.

Posted by Reviewer1100416 on Nov 30, 2013

I've been using this RAW meal for 2 years. It has helped me gain 40 pounds of lean muscle. The taste is very good. Stir one scoop into a cup of water. Drink it quick before it gets too thick.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is probably the best meal replacement in the market that is healthy. It is nice that you can get most of the vitamin and mineral in significant amount and in natural form (100% daily value is the amount needed to provide deficiency, not optimum amount), high fiber, and high plant proteins that is highly absorbed compared to animal protein, live probiotics, enzymes, raw (no nutrients get destroyed by heat) and many other co factors that are beneficial too! The product is organic and free of artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colourings and other junk. The reviews about the taste scared a bit but I am glad that I did buy it. Seriously, it tastes mild sweet and quite nice! Sometimes, I even eat it straight without mixing with water though it is very dry. It is only possible if it is tasty! It tends to taste less sweet if mixed with water (not sure why). You can improve on the taste by mixing with chocolate blend like Amazing Gras s Chocolate or maca for sweetening. It is easy to digest and it’s quite fulfilling. Generally, it can last me about 4 hours and gives me the energy to do my work. Pricewise, it’s reasonable and comparable to the cost of a typical meal. It would be nice if the product actually list the amount of weight per ingredients. I like Garden of Life products but some of their products seem to have ingredients of minuscule amount that it seem like ‘pixel dust’ (industry term for supplement that has no effect at that low amount of weight). One obvious downside is that the powder is very hard to mix even with a blender bottle. It tends to lump together and does not break down that easily. It’s very normal to find bits of small lumps of undis solved powder here and there after finished drinking. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great product, and a great bargain at iHerb.com low selling price!

Posted by MilanVacekCZ on Nov 14, 2013

Besides the ingredients all being top notch I love the convenience of being able to sprinkle some of the powder on my salads or even my main course to make themm even more wholesome and tasteful, and I also sprinkle some on my pet beagle`s meal, and I can see than she likes it also! A great product which makes it effortless to avoid GMO foods effortlessly.

RAW meal replacement

Posted by 5422562272862536152 on Nov 12, 2013

An excellent product for vegans, with noticeable health benefits in the short term. The recommended amount of water for mixing the product is way too low, I found that around four times the recommended amount was needed to make the product palatable. The import duty on deliveries to the UK is a disadvantage.

Good for you but......

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Nov 04, 2013

This meal replacement formula has all the ingredients to be good for you but you have to be able to drink it because the taste is, well, reminds me of the taste in my mouth after I throw up.....

Great Meal Replacement and Source of Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2860352 on Oct 25, 2013

I love Garden of Life products, and this meal replacement is no exception. To those who complain about the taste, all I can say is look at the label prior to drinking - it is completely worth any unpleasant taste!! That being said, I mix this (1 scoop) with fruit and veggie juice (from my juicer) and I barely notice the taste of the powder. I also agree with another reviewer that adding some lemon or ginger to the mix will help improve the taste. I also tend to drink it right down, so taste is not an issue. Bottom line, this is not a product meant to be enjoyed as one would a soft drink. If you look at the ingredients, it is bound to have an "earthy" taste. In fact, Id be suspect if it tasted unnaturally sweet - something I don't need! I will definitely purchase this again.

First experience

Posted by 4913364011081047784 on Oct 08, 2013

I bought this together with the Chocolate version. I recommend the Chocolate one, as the Original one leaves a weird taste in my mouth. So only 4 star from me. It is outstanding healthiness vise.

I'm confuse !!!

Posted by 4750242317348006500 on Aug 29, 2013

the product have a lot of vitamins, but the taste and the smell I couldn't accept it .

Extremely healthy

Posted by Reviewer2097278 on Jul 28, 2013

The 5 stars I gave is definitely not for its taste, which needs some getting used to. It's really for the nutritional value. I love how everything is organic and most importantly, RAW. And knowing that 2 scoops of this provides at least 100% daily value of 16 key nutrients makes me feel good taking this. And trust me, you will feel so darn good the next day. I have read some reviews recommending for this to be made into a smoothie (addin ice cubes, banana or some frozen fruit and OJ). Well I just drink it as directed - add water.

Great that has a lot of things in it

Posted by Reviewer2757677 on Jul 16, 2013

I combine one spoon (the one in that jar) with rise milk , banana , maca , mint and it has a great taste. Why should you combine it only with water and then not drink it because you say it has a bad taste. One shake lasts 3 -4 h . After that I am hungry and I am not a very very active person. I guess due to the great ingredients it is a good breakfast. Would recomment it. Will buy again