Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)

Dang

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

The list of ingredients alone is super impressive, but trying to get this inside my body is another story. I have never put anything in my mouth that instantly activated my gag reflexes like this has. The first week my husband and I tried to ingest this stuff we'd suffer through chugging with tears streaming down our faces. Besides the fact it tastes and feels like seaweed flavored lubricant, the taste really does linger in my mouth. Now it sits in our storage closet but maybe one of these days we'll get bored and try to get our money's worth out of this stuff. I'd give it one star based on taste alone, but I give it two because it does have so much in terms of nutrients... I really want to enjoy this, but dang, bro.

Heavy Metals \m/

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on May 14, 2014

This was my first order and i never get it, iHerb gave me no refound. Later i found on internet that it contains a lot of HEAVY METALS AND IS REALY A DANGEROUS PRODUCT, PLEASE SURF BEFORE BUY THIS!

Tastes so horrible! Garden Of Life Raw Meal Replacement.

Posted by Reviewer1926401 on Mar 04, 2010

Garden of Life is one of my favorite companies. However, this product has a taste so horrible--like soap, that you will regret the day it was ordered. I placed it in "isolation" in the garage refrigerator. I will use it for fertilizer in the spring. Ralph Smith

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jun 07, 2011

The taste is extremely palatable. It tastes green and healthy and pure. It sits light but keeps me full/not hungry for about 3 hours. I generally think it's always better to eat real food than something processed, but this makes me feel great.. gives me energy and never makes me sluggish.

Best of the best!

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Feb 13, 2014

How and where can you find a better mixture of protein and supplements than in this particular RAW meal? I mean that seriously. Take it in the morning, and my appetite is curbed greatly, late into the afternoon, often. Just not hungry. Feel full, and comfortable. Ease to digest.