Taste so bad

Posted by Reviewer2614234 on Jul 16, 2013

The smell and the taste is so bad. I can't use it anymore.

Good Quality Nutrition

Posted by pinkferry on May 06, 2013

One serving (2 Large scoops) of Raw Meal is to be mixed with 16oz(473ml) of water or low-sugar juice. Fyi, i tested this product using COLD water, juices and low-fat milk. Below are my findings based on my personal taste bud: 1. Tasted bland when mixed with cold water. Mixture has a smooth consistency. 2. Tasted awful when mixed with cold fruit juices. It is worst when mixed with grape juice. Moreover, mixture turned into thick GOO very quickly! (i don't know why) 3. Tasted best when mixed with cold low-fat milk. IMO, the creamy taste of milk complements the nutty flavour and aroma of Raw Meal. The consistency of the mixture is smooth and should be taken immediately after mixing. Milk will add calories but you need not be overly concerned about it. It is still no match to a meal of Big Mac + small french fries + small Coke. For fuss-free preparation, i use Cellucor vortex cup which spins at 11,000 RPM. Pour 16oz of milk into the cup and turn ON the vortex. Once the milk start swirling at high speed, place a funnel right above the swirling milk and start adding Raw Meal powder. (i hope u can picture this). Good Luck. Hope this review helps.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good quality! But taste wise... not fantastic :(

Missing copper! Be careful when taking.

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Apr 06, 2013

This is my 3rd review. I've used this for 6 months now and have loved it, but eventually felt something is wrong and had to stop taking it. Upon research, I found it has 100% daily Zinc, but absolutely no copper!! Zinc and copper balance is extremely important. Ensure you get enough copper when taking this! Fourth edit: I couldn't finish the last tub. I tried offering it to other people and they all refused, saying it smells terrible. It's not expired, and smells same as when I got it. I found Natural Factors RevitalX and Frontier Naturals Whey Powder meanwhile and I'm using those to supplement some protein+minerals, and it's working a lot better for me. If you get those two don't mix them, take them separately. I found mixing plant with animal protein powders does not work too good.

Garden Of Life - Raw Meal (FR)

Posted by cuisine-nature on Jan 29, 2013

Cette protéine en poudre vegan est très intéressante d'un point de vue nutritionnel (organic raw sprout blend + organic raw flax and coconut blend + raw green food and fruit blend + raw enzyme and probiotic blend) : elle est crue, vegan, bio, sans gluten, sans lactose, sans conservateurs et sans aspartame. Côté texture, elle est plus épaisse et poudreuse qu'une whey classique, ce qui peut surprendre. Enfin, côté goût... Il faut un temps d'adaptation. N'espérez pas la boire seulement avec de l'eau ou du lait végétal, ni même mélangée à vos flocons d'avoine, c'est franchement mauvais. En revanche, elle passera très bien dans un smoothie (1 scoop + 1/2 banane surgelée + 1 poignée de fruits rouges surgelés + 1 càs de cacao en poudre).

Great

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jan 18, 2013

I can't say too much about the taste, but I'm not expecting something delicious. The ingredient label is what impresses me. I mix this with stevia and some added fiber and I think this has greatly improved my health.

Hmmmm

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Dec 05, 2012

Got great things in it, but just doesn't taste that good, I'm afraid.

Excellent Food Meal Replacement

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Nov 28, 2012

I love using this product in my breakfast smoothie. I just add some frozen fruit and mix it in with Almond milk to make me feel like I'm starting the day just right.

Fills me up till Lunch

Posted by Suziesue on Nov 28, 2012

I use only 1 scoop in my veggie smoothie in the morning. It keeps me full and topped up with energy till lunch. I love it!

Posted by 4675301166323955966 on Oct 30, 2012