Tastes so horrible! Garden Of Life Raw Meal Replacement.

Posted by Reviewer1926401 on Mar 04, 2010

Garden of Life is one of my favorite companies. However, this product has a taste so horrible--like soap, that you will regret the day it was ordered. I placed it in "isolation" in the garage refrigerator. I will use it for fertilizer in the spring. Ralph Smith

Outstanding Product

Posted by Reviewer1362480 on Oct 20, 2010

I have used this product every day for 7 months. I'm a runner, and I need top-quality nutrition. This is my standard breakfast. After long runs, I often also use it as a recovery drink. With all the nutrients and protein, it noticeably speeds up my recovery. The taste is not great, but definitely manageable. Overall, highly recommended!

BEST.THING.EVER

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Jul 12, 2012

OK, WOW. Just WOW. I can't stop praising this formula. I was never a breakfast person, but after starting to working out almost daily, and almost always in the morning I decided I have to start eating something light and small but never really followed my promise. I stumbled upon this product while browsing on Iherb and after reading all the good reviews decided to give it a try. The taste is not amazing but it's not that bad either and you totally get used to it. After 3 days of this stuff I started feeling amazing, more energized and just overall good and healthy and less tired. Before started drinking this stuff I usually got hungry at around 12pm and by the evening I was starving, now I get hungry only at around 1-2pm and I feel good and much less hungry at dinner. Buy this stuff. You'll thank me.

Nutritive, but needs improvement

Posted by Reviewer2239864 on Apr 15, 2011

Lots of nutrition, but does not blend well with liquids. The mixture is a little viscous and hard to swallow. There is room for improvement in the taste area also.

Watch out! The worst taste ever!

Posted by Reviewer1963889 on Jun 24, 2010

There is no way to describe the taste without using bad words... I almost vomited the first time I drank it. I do not see how this can be good for your health. No more Garden of Life products in the future. Nature's Plus is much better. I regret purchased this product and did not wish to return this back to I-herb even if I could.