Intolerable taste. No health benefit noticed. Don't like to waste food, but this goes in the trash.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Apr 19, 2010

I am tough when it comes to healthful foods - juice dandelions, drink powdered spirulina, no refined carbs and all the rest - but this raw sprout powder is too tough to drink unless one would mix a lot of sugary ingredients like some of the people reviewing product positively. I like the concept of raw, high protein, etc. but I felt no health benefit. I've read that vegetables and grains are not necessarily good to eat raw. A rule of thumb for me is that if it tastes toxic don't force it down. It is a good value though if it works for you.

very nice!!!

Posted by Reviewer2029818 on Apr 01, 2010

i drink this with one banana, raw cacao powder, ginger and maca powder for breakfast. sometimes i drink it lunch, too!!! it satisfies me a lot.

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer2483738 on May 29, 2010

The first time I tried this, it did not taste good, but acceptable. After eating this for some time, the taste gets better and better. In fact, I look forward to it. I used it to replace my lunch daily and it is helpful in keeping my energy up and maintaining my weight.

Takes a while to get used to

Posted by Reviewer2604470 on May 22, 2010

The flavor is really... bean-y. I have only mixed this with either chocolate soy milk or almond milk, and I think almond milk is my preferred. I think it would be good with vanilla almond milk, honey, a banana and some strawberries, blended. It doesn't taste great, but it doesn't taste FAKE either, and my taste buds respond much better to real (if kind of strange-tasting) food than artificial foods. The nutrition is what drew me to this product. Dramatic taste alteration should be up to the consumer, in my opinion. I do wish it was a little less expensive, because $40 for 14 servings is a little pricey.

Wonderful tasting blend

Posted by Reviewer2898463 on Aug 07, 2010

This is a great combination for optimum health

Super Protien

Posted by Reviewer2545226 on Sep 19, 2010

I've been a vegan for a year and have been looking for an alternative to soy to acheive my daily protien quota. Raw Meal is a great source!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3228414 on Dec 15, 2010

Hard to get used to the taste, but once you do, this is great! I feel better and recover from workouts faster. Stops hunger, too.

Tastes great !

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 28, 2010

Ok, was not looking forward to tasting this product because of the many negative reviews about this aspect of the formula. But i have to say when i mixed the powder in 400ml of organic rice milk it tasted very pleasant, i even then added a bananna and it tasted better again. So do not let the negative reviews on taste put you off buying this superb nutritional powerhouse of a product. 10/10. When you blend the powder considering the nutrition it goes down remarkably well, no gas, no bloating just felt great !!

raw food

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 01, 2011

Again, I was reluctant to try this product because everyone said the taste was so bad. This stuff tastes really good, I think. I drink it in smoothies with pealed-frozen bananas, and fresh-frozen peaches and fresh-frozen grapes. It's really good.

Excellent and Taste Is Not So Bad

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 07, 2011

It says improved taste, don't know how it was before (first time using it). Not too bad, and the use of some vanilla liquid stevia helps a lot. Very satisfying and filling, 1/2 of the suggested amount is plenty for me. Seems to not cause any allergic or intolerant reactions. Will be buying more in a while.