Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1913916 on Apr 20, 2012

I was a bit hesitant to order based on some of the reviews on the taste. I appreciate all of the reviews written as it helped me come up with a possible taste solution. I purchased the RAW Meal along with All Natural Frontier Banana Flavor. I just add a drop to my water, then mix in with the RAW Meal in a shaker cup. I don't have access to a blender when I am on the go and this is perfect taste substitute for a real banana. Turns out I don't mind the taste of the RAW Meal with or w/o the banana flavor. It's super delicious and I am glad I purchased this product. It's nice and thick and really fills you up. Other shakes I have made don't provide the, "full effect" and I end up overeating from feeling hungry. Great Product! I will be ordering again and again. :)

It works but,,,

Posted by norihito on Jun 09, 2010

Yeah, I feel great when I eat this instead of normal meal, but tastes so bad. It's hard to say "it tastes ok." Espesially when I have vega product, vega set off the disgusting taste of this product. But it works very well as a supplement, I'm sure I'll buy this product, because this is so reasonable price.

not the best

Posted by Reviewer1277305 on Aug 27, 2010

Organic, which is good, but sugar/sweetener is second ingredient, which is not good. Wouldn't buy again.

Intolerable taste. No health benefit noticed. Don't like to waste food, but this goes in the trash.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Apr 19, 2010

I am tough when it comes to healthful foods - juice dandelions, drink powdered spirulina, no refined carbs and all the rest - but this raw sprout powder is too tough to drink unless one would mix a lot of sugary ingredients like some of the people reviewing product positively. I like the concept of raw, high protein, etc. but I felt no health benefit. I've read that vegetables and grains are not necessarily good to eat raw. A rule of thumb for me is that if it tastes toxic don't force it down. It is a good value though if it works for you.

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer2483738 on May 29, 2010

The first time I tried this, it did not taste good, but acceptable. After eating this for some time, the taste gets better and better. In fact, I look forward to it. I used it to replace my lunch daily and it is helpful in keeping my energy up and maintaining my weight.

very nice!!!

Posted by Reviewer2029818 on Apr 01, 2010

i drink this with one banana, raw cacao powder, ginger and maca powder for breakfast. sometimes i drink it lunch, too!!! it satisfies me a lot.

Takes a while to get used to

Posted by Reviewer2604470 on May 22, 2010

The flavor is really... bean-y. I have only mixed this with either chocolate soy milk or almond milk, and I think almond milk is my preferred. I think it would be good with vanilla almond milk, honey, a banana and some strawberries, blended. It doesn't taste great, but it doesn't taste FAKE either, and my taste buds respond much better to real (if kind of strange-tasting) food than artificial foods. The nutrition is what drew me to this product. Dramatic taste alteration should be up to the consumer, in my opinion. I do wish it was a little less expensive, because $40 for 14 servings is a little pricey.

Super Protien

Posted by Reviewer2545226 on Sep 19, 2010

I've been a vegan for a year and have been looking for an alternative to soy to acheive my daily protien quota. Raw Meal is a great source!

Garden of Life RAW Meal

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on Jul 22, 2011

This stuff is incredible. I have a shake every morning with frozen bananas and unsweetened dark chocolate. It not only tastes great, but it keeps me full for a long time. I'm not ready for lunch until at least 3 or 4 pm. So have a snack handy or you won't eat dinner if you eat at around 6 pm. As always iHerb has the best price around and their super fast shipping is great!

I prefer this new version

Posted by 5357911972629624559 on Aug 15, 2016

It is easier to dissolve, easier to drink up, and the taste is better. It's sweet but not acceptable.