Great Formula

Posted by Reviewer2263210 on Mar 04, 2011

Love the combination and array of food. Takes some time to get acclimated to the taste.

Great Whole Food Product

Posted by Reviewer1518527 on Mar 08, 2011

Excellent Meal Replacement Product

powerhouse, but odd;-)

Posted by madamechausseurs on Mar 12, 2011

I think this is a marvelous protein supplement - it's very filling. I'm 5'4" and mildly active and when I have this for bkfast I'm full enough until 11:30 or noon. I feel really good when I take it. The taste - grassy and very "healthy"! I can drink it straight w/ about 3oz of juice or I mix it with another fruity powder like MacroReds or something and then it's good. Or mix in a smoothy. LOVE it. worth the price

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Mar 16, 2011

I'm a fan of GOL products. This is better tasting than I thought and I mix it in with water only.

Great product

Posted by healthnut on Mar 17, 2011

I am using it as a breakfast replacement . The taste is neutral. I blend it with organic fruit juice ,Pumpkin seeds and Sunflower seeds. I feel more energetic and also started to loose some weight.Great product.Recommended.

Raw Meal Review

Posted by Reviewer1043776 on Mar 17, 2011

I can add this to a drink and not be hungry for hours.

Surprisingly "good" tasting

Posted by Reviewer2571921 on Apr 11, 2011

Let's face it, this is not delicious, BUT it is not terrible either. Just chug away. Its worth the moment of discomfort...it is filling for a solid 3 hours and very easy on digestion.

Missing copper! Be careful when taking.

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Apr 06, 2013

This is my 3rd review. I've used this for 6 months now and have loved it, but eventually felt something is wrong and had to stop taking it. Upon research, I found it has 100% daily Zinc, but absolutely no copper!! Zinc and copper balance is extremely important. Ensure you get enough copper when taking this! Fourth edit: I couldn't finish the last tub. I tried offering it to other people and they all refused, saying it smells terrible. It's not expired, and smells same as when I got it. I found Natural Factors RevitalX and Frontier Naturals Whey Powder meanwhile and I'm using those to supplement some protein+minerals, and it's working a lot better for me. If you get those two don't mix them, take them separately. I found mixing plant with animal protein powders does not work too good.

bought this to replace The Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer2617093 on May 17, 2011

when I wanted to repurchase the Ultimate Meal it was out of stock so i tried this instead. I must admit i like that i dont need a blender to drink this, but dont care much for the taste either. they both taste foul but I'll still be taking one or the other every breakfast. Does wonders for overall health!

Tasty, filling, and energizing

Posted by Reviewer3259792 on Jul 14, 2011

Tastes pretty good. It's filling and you can feel the difference when you eat it so it gets 5 stars. Wonderful product.