Pros and Cons

Posted by Reviewer1267414 on Mar 13, 2010

I believe in the ingredients and thought that went into this product. The label reads fantastic! The downside is the decidedly raw-beany taste (and I'm no wimp, but never have liked raw sprouted chick peas)and worse yet, the distressing, roiling gas that this product gives me; and that is on a half-dose. I have not been able to do the full amount, nor use the product as much as I would like. I'd like to see the product re-designed with less beans and improved taste. They are on to a really good concept!

Garden of Life Organic RAW Meal Unflavored

Posted by msgreenii on May 23, 2014

Excellent product but I like the chocolate because it tastes better.

Very filling

Posted by Reviewer1053661 on Jan 18, 2012

I mix 1 1/2 scoops of this powder with frozen fruit, almond milk & water in a blender for breakfast. I also add toasted Ezekiel bread w/almond butter, honey & cinnamon. My favorite breakfast. Not hungry for hours.

Very good product to use when bulking up.

Posted by Reviewer1100416 on Nov 30, 2013

I've been using this RAW meal for 2 years. It has helped me gain 40 pounds of lean muscle. The taste is very good. Stir one scoop into a cup of water. Drink it quick before it gets too thick.

Very good

Posted by 5605725621781204396 on Jan 04, 2014

I ordered it from France, so was worried a bit about delivery. But it was very fast and I didn't have any problems with it! And I'm very happy with the product.

Raw Meal Review

Posted by Reviewer1043776 on Mar 17, 2011

I can add this to a drink and not be hungry for hours.

Best product in the category

Posted by 5166732234455718021 on Sep 25, 2012

- acquired taste but great with soymilk

Best of the Best!

Posted by 5374255893694011318 on Apr 20, 2015

This helped me feel less bloated and eased my constipation problems with daily consumption as it is loaded with fiber! And energy when taken in the morning as breakfast. This is so different from the rest of the meal replacement as it really keeps hunger at bay for many hours and you know its good stuff! Mixture is thick because of the greens and fiber unlike regular meal replacement its liquid. Hint: I mix this with soya milk and it taste awesome!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Mar 16, 2011

I'm a fan of GOL products. This is better tasting than I thought and I mix it in with water only.

Great Whole Food Product