10% Off Orders Over $40!

Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, Chocolate Cacao, 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Garden of Life Raw Meal Replacement - Chocolate

Posted by 4763393260179650095 on Oct 29, 2013

I have been using this product for a month now and still really like it. I have it for breakfast on the run and lunch if I don't have much time. From the reviews I read I thought this was going to taste really awful. I was pleasantly surprised, it was not nearly as bad as I envisioned. I drink it with rice milk and water and I find it is a bit gritty but i soon got used to it. One thing I learned which may be useful. Others have commented on how thick this becomes if left for very long. it is true it gets very gluggy and is more like eating a sludgy goo after a while. What I find that helps keep it liquid is cold, use cold rice milk and water, add ice when it is really warm and it stays thinner for much longer. I like the vanilla Flavor the best so far. Good luck, give it a try and I hope

Great product

Posted by 4924463179162373111 on Aug 26, 2013

Bought this to try after reading the good and bad reviews, after all, I wouldn't know until I try it. I could taste a hint of cacao, though personally, I feel it has a black sesame paste after taste. Also, it doesn't taste heavenly like many other brands I've tried. The colour did remind me of mud, true, like what the bad reviews said. However, since it says "RAW", I didn't expect it to taste like Billy Bomber's signature chocolate smoothie. If you decide to purchase this because of the nutrition this tub carries, I would say go for it!

A complete meal, indeed

Posted by 5092086755272962821 on Apr 12, 2013

Good taste for me, an excellent vegan dinner or post-workout shake.

Good stuff, bad taste

Posted by 5530465711219065484 on Feb 19, 2014

This product is very good when you looked at the ingredient. However, the taste is far from good. I didn't taste the chocolate at all. I mixed this product with the total soy vanilla and the balance was perfect and it also made it cheaper. Overall I recommend based on the ingredient, but the taste is not that good when you don't mix it. Don't get me wrong, I am able to eat it straight (With water) but it's not my preferred way.

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer2415888 on Mar 13, 2014

Healthy and good price but I want to give 3 star for Taste. anyway I'm satisfied with it .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »