Was struggeling with tast and consistence on this product

Posted by Anita30no on Sep 05, 2013

Sorry, this was for me a really struggle to drink. Had high hopes for this product with 34g protein/ 16g fibre and 20 vitamins/minerals and a vegan product. Difficult to drink, after a few moments it were turned inn to a tenacious mucous shake. Will not give up the product yet.. Lack of chocolate tast

Tastes like dirt

Posted by Reviewer2010723 on Nov 25, 2014

Really, it reminded me of veggies that haven't been washed. Slight improvement when mixed with soy milk. And a bit better with a spoon of dried peanut butter. Fills you up, yes, but not a pleasant way to replace calories.

Awful Taste

Posted by 4921953429429849182 on Aug 17, 2016

I was really excited to try this out since its vegan, organic and stuff. However, it smells like expired milk and leaves a unpleasant strange taste in my mouth after every sip. The grainy texture I can tolerate but the taste I can't. I am struggling to finish drinking this. I'll try it with almond or soy milk like others have suggested. But I still feel like it won't overpower the strange taste.

Difficult to get past the taste

Posted by 5757324361281665556 on Aug 24, 2016

It is difficult to get past the sweetness and then bitter after-taste. I first tried it with just water which tasted very sweet. Adding more cacao powder did help to reduce the sweetness. It does keep me full, but since it doesn't taste very good, I find myself not wanting to drink it. Although the ingredients are great, hence the two stars. I really want to like it more, but I don't. If anyone have any tips on making it more palatable, let me know.