Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement, Vanilla Spiced Chai, 1.2 lbs (557 g)

Reviews 2-star

Not for me..

Posted by Reviewer1390929 on Aug 05, 2014

Slimy consistence and a really natural taste, with no hint of vanilla what so ever. Threw it away becouse of the slimy consistence.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1329457 on Aug 17, 2014

i was hoping this would be a tasty alternative for my breakfasts on the go. but after the first attempt i realized it has to be mixed with more than 8 oz. mixing as directed makes a sludge that is impossible to suck up ANY straw. i have milkshake straws too...no good. so i tried 12 oz and found that coconut milk makes it really thick too. the third attempt was with almond milk and that had better result with consistency but not with flavor. in fact, i found nothing could make it really palatable for me. in the end i took it like cough medicine: quick and holding my breath.

I wanted to love this but I cant

Posted by 5712718975132050158 on Nov 11, 2014

All of the reviews about the texture are correct! It turns into a sandy goo so quickly. I love how healthy it is but terrible texture!!! I didn't mind the flavour but I couldn't stomach the texture!!!