Tastes amazing

Posted by Reviewer1575615 on Jun 13, 2015

I love anything chai, so was really excited to try this and was not disappointed! I love the taste, much better than the vanilla or chocolate. It's great for when I'm in a rush and on the go. I mix it with half vanilla almond milk, half water, slightly more milk, and the taste is just spot on. I like a little extra liquid so the consistency is not as thick. As soon as I finish my chocolate and vanilla, I'm going to buy this kind again, and will probably stick with this kind!!

Best protein powder ever

Posted by Reviewer1339098 on Mar 04, 2015

Awesome ingredients, tastes great - I have tried a LOT of different protein powders, but this one is by far the best.

great meal replacement

Posted by 5194618313136287497 on Nov 15, 2014

great taste been taking vanilla previously, have to say that this actually does taste better!

Raw Meal Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement, Vanilla Spiced Chai

Posted by 5031804659630452934 on Jul 09, 2014

I really like this product. Its organic whichis the first reason I chose it, it's Vanilla Chain which I love. I have lost 5 pounds so far while using this product. I substitute this shake for lunch. I add a banana, tsp.vanilla, 1 cup of raw goats milk and peanut butter, and a few ice cubes to make chilled. It is so yummy all my children ages 1-8 love it.

great new taste

Posted by 5703841128317437669 on May 14, 2014

Great new taste, and surprisingly filling !

Perfect

Posted by 4617563452699942292 on May 07, 2014

Organic, full of vitamins&minerals, good taste, not very expensive and vegan! Just need to be a bit more dilutable, it's gelatinous texture.

staple in our household

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Dec 24, 2013

We use it as a meal replacement for breakfast without any allergic reaction. It tastes pretty good. I make it last longer by adding chia seeds and hemp hearts. If the color looked "fruity," my kids would be willing to drink it. Suggestion - use some beet powder or blueberries to make it a different color other than green. Otherwise it works well for our family and we will keep buying it.

Seems a little thicker than the other flavors

Posted by Reviewer1746289 on Dec 05, 2013

This particular flavor seems to have a harder time mixing with water, and feels really thick. I find that the regular vanilla is the best of the meal replacement product line. This one doesn't mix well in my shaker, and halfway through it's like swallowing wet sand. I use two scoops in 600ml of water, which works for the regular Raw Meal Vanilla. This one I have to refill with water halfway through and shake it up again. Taste is good though, but I will definitely go back to regular vanilla.

Posted by 4927572720439194478 on Nov 15, 2013

This is really good. Mixes well and has a nice subtle taste and smooth texture.

Garden of Life Raw Meal Replacement - Vanilla Chai

Posted by 4763393260179650095 on Oct 29, 2013

I have been using this product for a month now and still really like it. I have it for breakfast on the run and lunch if I don't have much time. From the reviews I read I thought this was going to taste really awful. I was pleasantly surprised, it was not nearly as bad as I envisioned. I drink it with rice milk and water and I find it is a bit gritty but i soon got used to it. One thing I learned which may be useful. Others have commented on how thick this becomes if left for very long. it is true it gets very gluggy and is more like eating a sludgy goo after a while. What I find that helps keep it liquid is cold, use cold rice milk and water, add ice when it is really warm and it stays thinner for much longer. I like the vanilla Flavor the best so far. Good luck, give it a try and I hope

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »