お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement, Vanilla Spiced Chai, 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great meal replacement

Posted by 5114999848246647365 on Sep 16, 2013

I feel great taking this meal replacement, keeps me feeling full and full of energy. I mix it with soy/almond milk and water, which gives a nice consistency. When I use only water it doesn't come out as smooth. I only use one scoop per serving. The new Chai flavor is quite subtle, I like it.

Power Packed Protein

Posted by womenswellnessinstitute on Sep 19, 2013

Garden of Life are the standard for supplements and sustainable meal alternatives. You never have to be concerned with the ingredients. They are always superior. I start my day blending greens with this product and organic frozen berries; a great cancer fighting formula that has proven to be most beneficial for me personally.

Raw Meal Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement, Vanilla Spiced Chai

Posted by 5031804659630452934 on Jul 09, 2014

I really like this product. Its organic whichis the first reason I chose it, it's Vanilla Chain which I love. I have lost 5 pounds so far while using this product. I substitute this shake for lunch. I add a banana, tsp.vanilla, 1 cup of raw goats milk and peanut butter, and a few ice cubes to make chilled. It is so yummy all my children ages 1-8 love it.

great meal replacement

Posted by 5194618313136287497 on Nov 15, 2014

great taste been taking vanilla previously, have to say that this actually does taste better!

Best protein powder ever

Posted by Reviewer1339098 on Mar 04, 2015

Awesome ingredients, tastes great - I have tried a LOT of different protein powders, but this one is by far the best.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »