Raw Meal Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement, Vanilla Spiced Chai

Posted by 5031804659630452934 on Jul 09, 2014

I really like this product. Its organic whichis the first reason I chose it, it's Vanilla Chain which I love. I have lost 5 pounds so far while using this product. I substitute this shake for lunch. I add a banana, tsp.vanilla, 1 cup of raw goats milk and peanut butter, and a few ice cubes to make chilled. It is so yummy all my children ages 1-8 love it.

Great meal replacement

Posted by 5114999848246647365 on Sep 16, 2013

I feel great taking this meal replacement, keeps me feeling full and full of energy. I mix it with soy/almond milk and water, which gives a nice consistency. When I use only water it doesn't come out as smooth. I only use one scoop per serving. The new Chai flavor is quite subtle, I like it.

Power Packed Protein

Posted by womenswellnessinstitute on Sep 19, 2013

Garden of Life are the standard for supplements and sustainable meal alternatives. You never have to be concerned with the ingredients. They are always superior. I start my day blending greens with this product and organic frozen berries; a great cancer fighting formula that has proven to be most beneficial for me personally.

Seems a little thicker than the other flavors

Posted by Reviewer1746289 on Dec 05, 2013

This particular flavor seems to have a harder time mixing with water, and feels really thick. I find that the regular vanilla is the best of the meal replacement product line. This one doesn't mix well in my shaker, and halfway through it's like swallowing wet sand. I use two scoops in 600ml of water, which works for the regular Raw Meal Vanilla. This one I have to refill with water halfway through and shake it up again. Taste is good though, but I will definitely go back to regular vanilla.

staple in our household

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Dec 24, 2013

We use it as a meal replacement for breakfast without any allergic reaction. It tastes pretty good. I make it last longer by adding chia seeds and hemp hearts. If the color looked "fruity," my kids would be willing to drink it. Suggestion - use some beet powder or blueberries to make it a different color other than green. Otherwise it works well for our family and we will keep buying it.

Perfect

Posted by 4617563452699942292 on May 07, 2014

Organic, full of vitamins&minerals, good taste, not very expensive and vegan! Just need to be a bit more dilutable, it's gelatinous texture.

great new taste

Posted by 5703841128317437669 on May 14, 2014

Great new taste, and surprisingly filling !

great meal replacement

Posted by 5194618313136287497 on Nov 15, 2014

great taste been taking vanilla previously, have to say that this actually does taste better!

Best protein powder ever

Posted by Reviewer1339098 on Mar 04, 2015

Awesome ingredients, tastes great - I have tried a LOT of different protein powders, but this one is by far the best.

Fav Flovor

Posted by TheBuzz on Jul 05, 2016

Out of all the meals available, and I have tried them all, this one taste the best by far!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »