Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement, Vanilla Spiced Chai, 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great meal replacement

Posted by 5114999848246647365 on Sep 16, 2013

I feel great taking this meal replacement, keeps me feeling full and full of energy. I mix it with soy/almond milk and water, which gives a nice consistency. When I use only water it doesn't come out as smooth. I only use one scoop per serving. The new Chai flavor is quite subtle, I like it.

Power Packed Protein

Posted by 5278999046234154217 on Sep 19, 2013

Garden of Life are the standard for supplements and sustainable meal alternatives. You never have to be concerned with the ingredients. They are always superior. I start my day blending greens with this product and organic frozen berries; a great cancer fighting formula that has proven to be most beneficial for me personally.

staple in our household

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Dec 24, 2013

We use it as a meal replacement for breakfast without any allergic reaction. It tastes pretty good. I make it last longer by adding chia seeds and hemp hearts. If the color looked "fruity," my kids would be willing to drink it. Suggestion - use some beet powder or blueberries to make it a different color other than green. Otherwise it works well for our family and we will keep buying it.

Perfect

Posted by 4617563452699942292 on May 07, 2014

Organic, full of vitamins&minerals, good taste, not very expensive and vegan! Just need to be a bit more dilutable, it's gelatinous texture.

great new taste

Posted by 5703841128317437669 on May 14, 2014

Great new taste, and surprisingly filling !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »