• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Great product but not sure about serving size...

Posted by Reviewer2771341 on Jun 03, 2013

I bought this product for my son. We are trying to avoid milk to see if that affects his digestion, and it is difficult to find a good quality probiotic that does not contain dairy. My only problem with this is that one container has only lasted us about 40 days instead of sixty, and we follow the serving size. I'm not sure why we are only getting half of what we should be...maybe my measurements aren't quite level?

No noticible difference between this and Primal Defence.

Posted by Reviewer2703872 on Apr 14, 2011

I'm a firm believer of probiotics for my children following my Paeditrician's wise advise to treat my 7yr old's reflux with supplements. However, I don't see much difference between this and Garden of Life's Kids Primal Defence.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Jun 25, 2011

No problem getting my son to take it. He doesn't get sick very often. He has been on it for about 3 years. Great probiotic for young children.

OK so far

Posted by Reviewer1847544 on Jan 05, 2012

To be honest I haven't noticed too much of a difference since starting this product. My 7 month old has been having more solid foods, rice rusks etc so she is pooping like she used to :( I'm hoping that eventually this will regulate her BM's...Probiotics are sooo important and I know that so I will keep buying and using this product. It is by far the best, natural, potent and organic baby probiotic out there!

Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics Kids

Posted by Reviewer2016408 on Oct 10, 2012

I like this product,but delivery failed me: following iherb recommendations,I asked for overnight UPS, but UPS driver didn't leave package at my front door(as always did before). I found UPS InfoNotice istead... Was able to pick up the box with product at the UPS Office next morning when ice was melted and it was warm inside the box...

Not come in ice pack! - Update

Posted by Reviewer2270978 on Mar 28, 2013

Update: Contacted iHerb customer service and they promptly resend the probiotics in ice pack this time. Good customer service! Cannot comment on product since I have not been able to use it yet. I choose to purchase the Garden of Life probiotics from iHerb because the description mentioned it is highly perishable so it will come in ice pack and recommended one day shipping. However, when I received the product it was not in ice pack at all. The paper box was a little soggy so I think it was refrigerated at iHerb. However, since I plan on giving this to my baby I am not sure if it is still good. Emailed iHerb and still waiting for answer.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1072486 on Jun 07, 2011

This is the first probiotic my kids haven't complained about! Love this product

So far so Good

Posted by Reviewer2263697 on Mar 13, 2011

I can't say much about this since I've only used it for a short time but so far, so good.