• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Works!

Posted by 5157612253362131837 on Apr 20, 2015

Start off by only using 1/4 tsp and extend to 3/4 tsp. My daughter is less fussy, showing signs of fewer tummy issues and more regular poops that are the expected consistency!

Works well!

Posted by 5165183903646514528 on Jun 26, 2013

I've used for this both my toddler and infant. Just need to watch quantity for your kiddo as it is potent!

Tastes great and works well.

Posted by Reviewer3342277 on Jul 16, 2012

I take 3 times dose and also New Chapter Organics Probiotic All Flora and they taste and work well.

Great for kids

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I give 1/4 teaspoon of this stuff to my 2 and 7 yr old everyday in their juice. They don't complain at all of the taste, and I love what it does for them. Only caution, is to make sure to follow the directions on slowly introducing the product a little at a time, or it could lead them to runnier bowels. I gave my daughter almost the full 3/4 teaspoons right away, and it wasn't a good idea! She never had accidents, but did after a few days of doing that. Now, no problems whatsoever...their bodies just need time to adjust. It is very potent, which I LOVE!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2375674 on Feb 14, 2012

This has helped my children have regular bowel movements. My youngest (1 1/2) was having daily problems and now she is not having any problems at all.

Good product !

Posted by Reviewer3351025 on Aug 19, 2011

tast good, my kids like it. I'll buy it again.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1491502 on Aug 17, 2011

My 15 month old has been dealing with constipation for the last 3 months and it's not been fun. Then a friend recommended the RAW probiotics and after a couple weeks of her taking it she is finally having regular BM's and is a much happier baby which means more than you will ever know unless you are going thru the same thing. I highly recommend and am very pleased with this product :)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1156257 on May 10, 2011

Happy with this product, tolerated fine by the little one

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2751264 on Apr 26, 2011

easy to use.

Decrease in Sickness

Posted by Reviewer3219639 on Mar 29, 2011

My children don't seem to get sick as much anymore. My son usually gets frequent ear infections, but as of lately he has not been sick and I am proud to say the probiotics may be doing the trick as well as a change in the diet as well.