• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Great for kids

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I give 1/4 teaspoon of this stuff to my 2 and 7 yr old everyday in their juice. They don't complain at all of the taste, and I love what it does for them. Only caution, is to make sure to follow the directions on slowly introducing the product a little at a time, or it could lead them to runnier bowels. I gave my daughter almost the full 3/4 teaspoons right away, and it wasn't a good idea! She never had accidents, but did after a few days of doing that. Now, no problems whatsoever...their bodies just need time to adjust. It is very potent, which I LOVE!

Great product but not sure about serving size...

Posted by Reviewer2771341 on Jun 03, 2013

I bought this product for my son. We are trying to avoid milk to see if that affects his digestion, and it is difficult to find a good quality probiotic that does not contain dairy. My only problem with this is that one container has only lasted us about 40 days instead of sixty, and we follow the serving size. I'm not sure why we are only getting half of what we should be...maybe my measurements aren't quite level?

Decrease in Sickness

Posted by Reviewer3219639 on Mar 29, 2011

My children don't seem to get sick as much anymore. My son usually gets frequent ear infections, but as of lately he has not been sick and I am proud to say the probiotics may be doing the trick as well as a change in the diet as well.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2375674 on Feb 14, 2012

This has helped my children have regular bowel movements. My youngest (1 1/2) was having daily problems and now she is not having any problems at all.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1156257 on May 10, 2011

Happy with this product, tolerated fine by the little one

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1491502 on Aug 17, 2011

My 15 month old has been dealing with constipation for the last 3 months and it's not been fun. Then a friend recommended the RAW probiotics and after a couple weeks of her taking it she is finally having regular BM's and is a much happier baby which means more than you will ever know unless you are going thru the same thing. I highly recommend and am very pleased with this product :)

Works well!

Posted by 5165183903646514528 on Jun 26, 2013

I've used for this both my toddler and infant. Just need to watch quantity for your kiddo as it is potent!

Tastes great and works well.

Posted by Reviewer3342277 on Jul 16, 2012

I take 3 times dose and also New Chapter Organics Probiotic All Flora and they taste and work well.

OK so far

Posted by Reviewer1847544 on Jan 05, 2012

To be honest I haven't noticed too much of a difference since starting this product. My 7 month old has been having more solid foods, rice rusks etc so she is pooping like she used to :( I'm hoping that eventually this will regulate her BM's...Probiotics are sooo important and I know that so I will keep buying and using this product. It is by far the best, natural, potent and organic baby probiotic out there!

Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics Kids

Posted by Reviewer2016408 on Oct 10, 2012

I like this product,but delivery failed me: following iherb recommendations,I asked for overnight UPS, but UPS driver didn't leave package at my front door(as always did before). I found UPS InfoNotice istead... Was able to pick up the box with product at the UPS Office next morning when ice was melted and it was warm inside the box...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »