• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Good product !

Posted by Reviewer3351025 on Aug 19, 2011

tast good, my kids like it. I'll buy it again.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1491502 on Aug 17, 2011

My 15 month old has been dealing with constipation for the last 3 months and it's not been fun. Then a friend recommended the RAW probiotics and after a couple weeks of her taking it she is finally having regular BM's and is a much happier baby which means more than you will ever know unless you are going thru the same thing. I highly recommend and am very pleased with this product :)

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Jun 25, 2011

No problem getting my son to take it. He doesn't get sick very often. He has been on it for about 3 years. Great probiotic for young children.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1072486 on Jun 07, 2011

This is the first probiotic my kids haven't complained about! Love this product

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1156257 on May 10, 2011

Happy with this product, tolerated fine by the little one

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2751264 on Apr 26, 2011

easy to use.

No noticible difference between this and Primal Defence.

Posted by Reviewer2703872 on Apr 14, 2011

I'm a firm believer of probiotics for my children following my Paeditrician's wise advise to treat my 7yr old's reflux with supplements. However, I don't see much difference between this and Garden of Life's Kids Primal Defence.

Decrease in Sickness

Posted by Reviewer3219639 on Mar 29, 2011

My children don't seem to get sick as much anymore. My son usually gets frequent ear infections, but as of lately he has not been sick and I am proud to say the probiotics may be doing the trick as well as a change in the diet as well.

So far so Good

Posted by Reviewer2263697 on Mar 13, 2011

I can't say much about this since I've only used it for a short time but so far, so good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »