• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

No noticible difference between this and Primal Defence.

Posted by Reviewer2703872 on Apr 14, 2011

I'm a firm believer of probiotics for my children following my Paeditrician's wise advise to treat my 7yr old's reflux with supplements. However, I don't see much difference between this and Garden of Life's Kids Primal Defence.

Not come in ice pack! - Update

Posted by Reviewer2270978 on Mar 28, 2013

Update: Contacted iHerb customer service and they promptly resend the probiotics in ice pack this time. Good customer service! Cannot comment on product since I have not been able to use it yet. I choose to purchase the Garden of Life probiotics from iHerb because the description mentioned it is highly perishable so it will come in ice pack and recommended one day shipping. However, when I received the product it was not in ice pack at all. The paper box was a little soggy so I think it was refrigerated at iHerb. However, since I plan on giving this to my baby I am not sure if it is still good. Emailed iHerb and still waiting for answer.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Jun 25, 2011

No problem getting my son to take it. He doesn't get sick very often. He has been on it for about 3 years. Great probiotic for young children.

Works!

Posted by 5157612253362131837 on Apr 20, 2015

Start off by only using 1/4 tsp and extend to 3/4 tsp. My daughter is less fussy, showing signs of fewer tummy issues and more regular poops that are the expected consistency!

Very work!!

Posted by 5736213673754904300 on Nov 13, 2016

It's a good product and my baby have poo-poo everyday now. And texture is good.

Good product !

Posted by Reviewer3351025 on Aug 19, 2011

tast good, my kids like it. I'll buy it again.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1072486 on Jun 07, 2011

This is the first probiotic my kids haven't complained about! Love this product

good for the price

Posted by Reviewer1358215 on Sep 09, 2013

My daughter have severe constipation. I tried everything none of the work so i give her 1-2 tsp of this probiotics and this has helped her a little. so good for the price and work done.

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2751264 on Apr 26, 2011

easy to use.

So far so Good

Posted by Reviewer2263697 on Mar 13, 2011

I can't say much about this since I've only used it for a short time but so far, so good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »