Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics, Men, 90 Veggie Caps (Ice)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Bulgarian Kefir in a pill

Posted by MrJellybean on Jul 28, 2012

This formula is based on the heralded Bulgarian Kefir that has been lauded as one of the main reason people in that area live such long lives. It's raw and comes shipped with an ice pack and needs to be refrigerated which is a good sign. I'm always suspect of probiotic formulas that don't require cooling. I've taken this for a bit now and have found good results. It pairs well with their raw enzymes product and I'd recommend it for anyone who has stomach issues and hasn't had much success with other probiotic formulas. Give this one a try because it seems to work better and faster than other brands I've tried.

The best probiotics I have ever seen!

Posted by Reviewer2928099 on Mar 15, 2011

I recently had a pancreaticoduodenectomy, and there has been a lot of distress on my intestines ever since. These probiotics are extremely helpful and worth every penny!

Probiotics

Posted by 4658534552239063937 on Jun 21, 2012

Excellent product,has helped with my crohn's disease and comes refridgerated an added bonus!

It was delivered and I have used it. then,

Posted by KoreaSucks on Mar 14, 2013

I think I'd got some DEADs. No changes I can feel. And those 'dust in capsules' still in my Cold Place. I'm handling it with hope. Please, Angel of probiotics resurrect my dust back to life, I want fresh poo.

Amazing Results

Posted by 4793239012578268221 on Jun 06, 2015

I purchased these for my husband and got amazing results he said. He's never had such satisfying bowel movements in his lifetime. And so many all in one day just after his first capsule! He's thanked me so many times and wants me to purchase more. The prices here are unbeatable. We certainly recommend this product to anyone suffering from GI discomfort of any kind.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »