• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Bulgarian Kefir in a pill

Posted by MrJellybean on Jul 28, 2012

This formula is based on the heralded Bulgarian Kefir that has been lauded as one of the main reason people in that area live such long lives. It's raw and comes shipped with an ice pack and needs to be refrigerated which is a good sign. I'm always suspect of probiotic formulas that don't require cooling. I've taken this for a bit now and have found good results. It pairs well with their raw enzymes product and I'd recommend it for anyone who has stomach issues and hasn't had much success with other probiotic formulas. Give this one a try because it seems to work better and faster than other brands I've tried.

The best probiotics I have ever seen!

Posted by Reviewer2928099 on Mar 15, 2011

I recently had a pancreaticoduodenectomy, and there has been a lot of distress on my intestines ever since. These probiotics are extremely helpful and worth every penny!

Probiotics

Posted by 4658534552239063937 on Jun 21, 2012

Excellent product,has helped with my crohn's disease and comes refridgerated an added bonus!

It was delivered and I have used it. then,

Posted by KoreaSucks on Mar 14, 2013

I think I'd got some DEADs. No changes I can feel. And those 'dust in capsules' still in my Cold Place. I'm handling it with hope. Please, Angel of probiotics resurrect my dust back to life, I want fresh poo.

Amazing Results

Posted by 4793239012578268221 on Jun 06, 2015

I purchased these for my husband and got amazing results he said. He's never had such satisfying bowel movements in his lifetime. And so many all in one day just after his first capsule! He's thanked me so many times and wants me to purchase more. The prices here are unbeatable. We certainly recommend this product to anyone suffering from GI discomfort of any kind.

I Love It!

Posted by Jason-J-P on Aug 31, 2015

Great product and superb delivery. I really liked the 'ice pack' delivery. This probiotics did ferment milk right away proving that the cultures are indeed alive. I give two thumbs up!

Why so high a vitamin count?

Posted by 5230536541187706363 on Jan 27, 2015

I don't have anything negative to report, but the (apparently added?) vitamins might conflict with other supplements.

Cheap company with very poor shipping choices

Posted by 5566373006807810940 on Sep 18, 2012

I chose next day shipping. The item arrived at 8 PM the following night. The product was supposed to remain cold. The ice packs were small and thoroughly thawed. The whole box was warm. Probiotics don't remain potent in hot conditions. I wasted a lot of money and iHerb lost a future customer. I would not recommend this cheap company to anyone.