Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics, Men, 90 Veggie Caps (Ice)

Bulgarian Kefir in a pill

Posted by MrJellybean From Connecticut on Jul 28, 2012

This formula is based on the heralded Bulgarian Kefir that has been lauded as one of the main reason people in that area live such long lives. It's raw and comes shipped with an ice pack and needs to be refrigerated which is a good sign. I'm always suspect of probiotic formulas that don't require cooling. I've taken this for a bit now and have found good results. It pairs well with their raw enzymes product and I'd recommend it for anyone who has stomach issues and hasn't had much success with other probiotic formulas. Give this one a try because it seems to work better and faster than other brands I've tried.

The best probiotics I have ever seen!

Posted by Reviewer2928099 From California on Mar 15, 2011

I recently had a pancreaticoduodenectomy, and there has been a lot of distress on my intestines ever since. These probiotics are extremely helpful and worth every penny!

Probiotics

Posted by 4658534552239063937 on Jun 21, 2012

Excellent product,has helped with my crohn's disease and comes refridgerated an added bonus!

It was delivered and I have used it. then,

Posted by KoreaSucks From Korea, Republic of on Mar 14, 2013

I think I'd got some DEADs. No changes I can feel. And those 'dust in capsules' still in my Cold Place. I'm handling it with hope. Please, Angel of probiotics resurrect my dust back to life, I want fresh poo.

Cheap company with very poor shipping choices

Posted by 5566373006807810940 on Sep 18, 2012

I chose next day shipping. The item arrived at 8 PM the following night. The product was supposed to remain cold. The ice packs were small and thoroughly thawed. The whole box was warm. Probiotics don't remain potent in hot conditions. I wasted a lot of money and iHerb lost a future customer. I would not recommend this cheap company to anyone.