• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Best Quality Probiotics

Posted by 5344187286808127036 on Aug 20, 2012

These are the best probiotics I have used. They are Raw and iherb ships them on ice. I order these over and over again. They really help bloating and digestion as well.

Great!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I love this stuff. I highly recommend Garden Of Life products. I only take one a day to save money, and I still feel like it is really beneficial. It is so potent that you really only need one a day if you have a healthy diet and no stomach problems.

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Jun 18, 2012

I have not had symptoms of yeast infection or candida despite eating more starch and treats lately.I also notice that I have been more regular with this product. I also add Now Foods Candida Clear with this product. Very good probiotic. I will purchase again.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1018977 on May 25, 2012

Always pleased with garden of life products. Can tell a difference when I take these regularly.

Good for me

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Another of the probiotics I don't mind too much. It doesn't cause massive bloating and Garden of Life is a good brand. The raw ones tend to cause me less stomach irritation so I'm happy with it overall.

Excellent all-round probiotics

Posted by mygreathealth on Feb 21, 2012

High strength and excellent all-round supplement for maintenance of digestive health. I try to take 2 of these supplements on an empty stomach per day (one morning, one evening).

wonderful probiotic supplement

Posted by KimberlyCollins on Feb 14, 2012

I have tried many different brands and this one works very well for me. I have IBS and diverticulitis and since taking this I have less bloating and very regular

essential

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 30, 2012

I keep these refrigerated and take them 3 times a day, along with my digestive enzymes. I'm believer that the digestive tract being healthy is essential to overall health. I'll continue with this wonderful product.

The absolute best probiotic ever!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Jan 24, 2012

Thanks G of L for coming up with such a good one. It has all the probiotics at fantastic levels that you could ever imagine. Your skin looks better, your digestive system improves, the list goes on.

FANTASTIC PROBIOTIC!!!

Posted by Reviewer1125475 on Dec 12, 2011

I LOVE this probiotic, not only is it much better than any other probiotic on the market right now, but it worked for me the very first day I took it. I suffer from chronic BV infections and this has really helped stop it and has also helped me with my digestive issues too, went the bathroom only hours after taking it :) Really works and is RAW. Will be reordering this from now on....love Garden of Life products, they never disappoint me!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »