Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics, Women, 90 Veggie Caps (Ice)

Best Quality Probiotics

Posted by 5344187286808127036 on Aug 20, 2012

These are the best probiotics I have used. They are Raw and iherb ships them on ice. I order these over and over again. They really help bloating and digestion as well.

This eliminated my stomach aches

Posted by Reviewer1209213 on Aug 02, 2011

I take one of these with each meal & they eliminate any stomach problems I used to have. I highly recommend these.

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2302164 on Oct 30, 2012

These helped me get rid of a yeast infection and ease stomach cramps from taking antibiotics. They didn't cause a lot of gas like some probiotics I've taken. Kinda pricy but worth it when you need it.

wonderful probiotic supplement

Posted by KimberlyCollins on Feb 14, 2012

I have tried many different brands and this one works very well for me. I have IBS and diverticulitis and since taking this I have less bloating and very regular

great product but non-US customers be warry of shipping fee

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Sep 25, 2012

I love this product! It is the best probiotic I've tried. I used to get stomach aches whenever I had to take an antibiotic and this product changed things. It is true that I used it almost continuously for 4 months before I was forced to take antibiotics but I noticed a (good) difference. I intend to take 2 caps a day for 3 months after my last course of prescribed medication. Here comes the WARNING though and it is meant for NON-US CUSTOMERS: YOU ARE FORECD TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AS IF iHerb sent this product in an iced, insulated package to you which DOES NOT HAPPEN! Basically you have the same shipping conditions as for any other product (including the similar in size and weight RAW Enzymes, Women(90 caps) still from Garden of Life). Still the weight used to determine shipping costs (particularly relevant for those using DHL os UPS) is 1.52 kg versus the 0.39 kg weight of RAW Enzymes! I've contacted customer service twice about this issue and I've received a standardised answer that didn't truely address my question. Disappointing!