• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Very strong

Posted by 4987417122573691703 on Nov 16, 2015

Though it should be delivered ice-packed, I still decided to make an international order, no ice and less potent. But it's still strong enough to make my digestion feel much better, even without refrigeration. And I tried Enzyme women at the same time, definitely incomparable to this one. So I'm gonna order again!

Garden Of Life Raw Probiotic Womens 85 Billion

Posted by Reviewer1572142 on Apr 17, 2015

I purchased this through Iherb because the other online site reviews said it didn't come with an ice pack. Well mine came with an ice pack a HOT one because instead of delivering when it was suppose to be, Fed-ex lied and said no one home/business closed. How can a home daycare be closed.I actually went out to the mail because first thing in the morning, it said handed over to the postal service. Extremely disappointed!Money waisted...

delivery without ice packs

Posted by 4665861819974198822 on May 29, 2015

I love iherb but this product never came with an ice pack so im not sure if its effective or not. Its quite expensive to receive an uneffective product:(

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1018977 on May 25, 2012

Always pleased with garden of life products. Can tell a difference when I take these regularly.

Garden of Life, Raw Probiotics

Posted by 5707372007523047036 on Jun 27, 2016

I have been using the product for only three weeks and my digestive system has changed for the better. I chose to try this product hoping to reduce the number of UTI infections that have plagued my life , and eliminate the use of antibiotics.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3355645 on Apr 29, 2015

This product has made a significant difference in my digestive system

Excellent all-round probiotics

Posted by mygreathealth on Feb 21, 2012

High strength and excellent all-round supplement for maintenance of digestive health. I try to take 2 of these supplements on an empty stomach per day (one morning, one evening).

The absolute best probiotic ever!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Jan 24, 2012

Thanks G of L for coming up with such a good one. It has all the probiotics at fantastic levels that you could ever imagine. Your skin looks better, your digestive system improves, the list goes on.

essential

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 30, 2012

I keep these refrigerated and take them 3 times a day, along with my digestive enzymes. I'm believer that the digestive tract being healthy is essential to overall health. I'll continue with this wonderful product.

Happy With These

Posted by Reviewer1286185 on Nov 18, 2011

I decided to try these in lieu of Trader Joe's brand multivitamin for women since these have nothing artificial. I am very happy with them. On my next order I am trying the ultrazorbe to see if there is a difference. Very good vitamins

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »