Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, 15 Packets, 0.78 oz (22 g) Each

Absolutely the BEST veg protein of all of them, by far!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Oct 12, 2012

I have tried all of the veg proteins - all of them. Soy - can't really digest Hemp - Face breaks out because of hemp oil Rice - Equivalent to clay - constipating like heck - can't digest Tofu - yuck - indigestion This uses sprouted everything, which makes it digestible!! It also has no salt, and no one benefits from a glob of salt (Vega Sport Protein is great, but they ruin it with salt!) I add BCAAs and glutamine to this to follow Dr. Mark Houston's recommendations (see his recent cardiovascular book on Amazon) GARDEN OF LIFE: PLEASE DON'T STOP MAKING THIS FABULOUSLY HEALTHY PRODUCT!

packets of raw protein powder

Posted by 4759813541679446009 on Nov 12, 2012

i have very disabling asthma which is much better managed with good nutrition and a dose of this raw protein in the morning held me maintain steady energy levels all day at work it has also helped lower my cholesterol and has increased the vit b12 in my system. I have bought the sachets so that I can take them with me across borders on my holidays

I'll buy this again

Posted by Reviewer2382185 on Oct 24, 2011

I liked the fact that it was quick and easy to use and I didn't have to worry about anything.

raw protein

Posted by jeliejoliehugh on Aug 14, 2013

it's not tasty, I am going to try other flavor products of these.

Chalky Texture

Posted by 5177444753248515700 on Mar 05, 2013

I really like the nutritional profile of this shake, but when you dissolve it in plain water it has a terrible chalky texture. I guess I will try blending it with some banana.