July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, 22 oz (622 g)

Extremely High levels of Heavy metals found

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Mar 11, 2014

Mike Adams of naturalnews . com conducted a series of lab tests and found that this product contains high levels of Tungsten and other heavy metals. You can find articles online if you google. I bought this product but it never just felt right to use it. I'm glad we didn't use it more than once, and I threw it in garbage after reading the lab results.

Best Choice

Posted by Reviewer1796591 on Sep 18, 2011

Hello, I am from Croatia, and been looking to buy organic supplement for my bodybuilding. I have narrowed it down to Raw Protein and Boku Super Protein, but went with Raw Protein due to the facts it got 14 sprouts. Product mixes great when you put it in your Klean Kanteen and shake it with 2dcl of water. No chunks, only foam. Smell and taste takes a while to get used to. Protective foil rips from the container when opening the container. There is a plastic measuring spoon inside. Garden Of Life wouldn't respond to inquiry about How much percentage in raw protein is sprouts from rice and how much other sprouts, but rice is listed first, so it's clear that there is most rice sprouts in it. Raw probiotics are plus. Product is actually 99% organic, due to the fact that probiotics can't be classified as organic or not ( to my understanding ). Make sure you buy 1 or 2 containers at first, to make sure you are okey with the taste and smell. If that doesn’t bother you, I think you will do fine with this product. I have given it 5 stars. It's organic, and RAW, it shouldn't taste like chocolate, so we need to get over it, in my book 5 stars.

raw protein

Posted by Reviewer2966157 on May 05, 2010

The most complete and healthiest option when it comes to protein supplements ! It doesn't only help build muscles and recover, it also improves your health and extends your life at the same time. That is what I am looking for in a product. Looks expensive, but then, look closer, the list of ingredient is impressive! The taste will only suit "hardcore" raw-vegans, but you can get away with it by mixing the protein powder with apple juice. Xavier Dolino - Ireland

Posted by Reviewer1359877 on Mar 15, 2010

I've always used whey protein to mix into my hot cereal in the morning, for muscle recovery after an intense work-out, but tried this product for the first time and prefer the ingredients to a powdered whey: living grains/seeds, probiotics, and enzymes. Really clean supplement, without even added sweeteners. I will continue to use this product.

Garden of Life RAW Protein

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jun 06, 2010

I wasn't sure if I was going to like this or not...I don't care for the green drinks particularly, and am gluten/lactose intolerant. So, thought I would give this a go for a quick protein snack. It's actually very mild in taste and even quite delightful tasting! I take containers of it with me in the car with my shaker bottle and water. I have a "shake" after a gym workout (before coming home) and also have it with me in case I'm out and about longer than I think I will be...then I can have something healthy and tasty to consume without buying/eating junk. I will definitely buy more.