Extremely High levels of Heavy metals found

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Mar 11, 2014

Mike Adams of naturalnews . com conducted a series of lab tests and found that this product contains high levels of Tungsten and other heavy metals. You can find articles online if you google. I bought this product but it never just felt right to use it. I'm glad we didn't use it more than once, and I threw it in garbage after reading the lab results.

Tatses like ground chalk!!

Posted by Reviewer1517756 on Nov 14, 2010

GOL is an excellent line, but this Beyond Organic Protein Formula tastes like ground chalk with the grit to prove it. No question - this is horrible stuff! I do not care how "good" it says it is on the label.

Watch out if you're sensitive/allergic to soy

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

I used to use this protein powder regularly to up my protein intake. That was also the time when I would get severe breakouts all over my face, particularly on my jaws. I did a lot of research and tried everything I could - keeping a diet journal recording everything that I ate, taking up elimination diets, stopping certain supplements, buying and switching all kinds of acne products, etc. - to no avail. All this time I was still using this protein powder almost on a daily basis because never did it once occur to me that this could be the culprit. It was through a painfully long and frustrating process that I finally got it figured out. As soon as I stopped using this protein powder, my breakouts also ebbed away. I was dumbfounded at first, then it all became clear when I found out that it actually contained fermented soy (natto). Just wanted to share my experience in case somebody out there is having similar issues!

Is this complete?

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Jun 11, 2013

Is this complete protein? Why doesn't it mention anything about being complete, and where is the amino acid profile? I only figured out this after using it. Not all protein powders are the same. I found the Sun Warrior Blend provided much better results.

Yuck taste! Ужасный вкус!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Jul 31, 2013

This powder tastes like chalk! You have to put a lot of flavour into the shake in order to make it tolerable. Very disappointed. Порошок по вкусу напоминает мел, затруднительно этот вкус перебить сочетанием даже самых сладких фруктов.

NE BERITE ETO GAVNIWE EBANOE!!!

Posted by 5626266849731597993 on Nov 16, 2012

MENYA VIRVALO POSLE PRIEMA ETOGO GOVNA,PIL S MOLOKOM ,3AKPIB POT,VSE RAVNO BLEVANYL, VIKINUL NAHUI ETO DER'MO!

Taste horrible and causing me to get intolerence reaction

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Dec 30, 2012

This protein powder taste like coarse brown rice powder and impossible for me to drink without sweetening it. Every time I drink this protein I will get sore throat, nausea, stomachache and bloatedness and there was once my intolerance reaction lasted about 3 days. I am not going to buy this protein anymore despite having organic and healthful ingredients and stick to whey protein.

Very healthy, but tastes terrible

Posted by Reviewer3333110 on May 23, 2011

This is a great protein supplement, but it tastes terrible. It comes through no matter what you make it with. I've tried fruit, juice, rice milk - they all make it worse. I've been very disappointed in the taste of Garden of Life products and it's a shame - because I think they are excellent quality.

The worst I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jan 18, 2012

It smells bad and tastes awful. I tried mixing with with juices but nothing helps and I hate to say it but it tastes like the smell of wet dog. Had to throw it out ;(

POOR TASTE