Watch out if you're sensitive/allergic to soy

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

I used to use this protein powder regularly to up my protein intake. That was also the time when I would get severe breakouts all over my face, particularly on my jaws. I did a lot of research and tried everything I could - keeping a diet journal recording everything that I ate, taking up elimination diets, stopping certain supplements, buying and switching all kinds of acne products, etc. - to no avail. All this time I was still using this protein powder almost on a daily basis because never did it once occur to me that this could be the culprit. It was through a painfully long and frustrating process that I finally got it figured out. As soon as I stopped using this protein powder, my breakouts also ebbed away. I was dumbfounded at first, then it all became clear when I found out that it actually contained fermented soy (natto). Just wanted to share my experience in case somebody out there is having similar issues!

not worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2312282 on Sep 07, 2014

Very strong and chalky aftertaste. Not suitable for protein baking. Hard to consume in shakes also

Tastes Horrible...

Posted by Reviewer3297651 on Aug 19, 2014

I've tried a lot of vegan protein powders and have my favourites. I decided to try something new and give this one a go. The taste is HORRIBLE. Impossible to cover it up without adding a lot of extras or sweeteners. Will not repurchase.

Extremely High levels of Heavy metals found

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Mar 11, 2014

Mike Adams of naturalnews . com conducted a series of lab tests and found that this product contains high levels of Tungsten and other heavy metals. You can find articles online if you google. I bought this product but it never just felt right to use it. I'm glad we didn't use it more than once, and I threw it in garbage after reading the lab results.

Allergic

Posted by 5301091877613943281 on Sep 03, 2013

I didnt realise it had Quinoa in it. I am allergic so can not use :(

Yuck taste! Ужасный вкус!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Jul 31, 2013

This powder tastes like chalk! You have to put a lot of flavour into the shake in order to make it tolerable. Very disappointed. Порошок по вкусу напоминает мел, затруднительно этот вкус перебить сочетанием даже самых сладких фруктов.

Protein

Posted by 5412648850784338366 on Jul 12, 2013

I taste to much the browers yeast and that taste I don't like.

Is this complete?

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Jun 11, 2013

Is this complete protein? Why doesn't it mention anything about being complete, and where is the amino acid profile? I only figured out this after using it. Not all protein powders are the same. I found the Sun Warrior Blend provided much better results.

Taste horrible and causing me to get intolerence reaction

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Dec 30, 2012

This protein powder taste like coarse brown rice powder and impossible for me to drink without sweetening it. Every time I drink this protein I will get sore throat, nausea, stomachache and bloatedness and there was once my intolerance reaction lasted about 3 days. I am not going to buy this protein anymore despite having organic and healthful ingredients and stick to whey protein.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2870728 on Nov 19, 2012

Although this product is rated highly, it doesn't dissolve in my drinks. It stays gritty, like sand. I appreciate how healthy it is, but texture matters.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »