Not Well Tolerated

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014

I have tried a number of protein powders in hope of finding one that does not cause bloating and gas. Unfortunately, this is another brand that I personally was not able to tolerate well. In fact it was probably one of the worst I've tried to the extent that I never finished the container.

Too floury for me

Posted by Elisabeth on Feb 20, 2014

I've been taking this for about a week now, in my breakfast meal, and in my smoothie at night. I don't think it blends very well in either. With less than a scope each time, I find that I end up with a "floury" mix, even with plenty of liquids. I don't care too much for the taste either. Too bad these only come in huge sizes, I feel that I need to finish this box, before I can go back to Jarrow Formulas Hemp protein powder.

Strange tast!

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Oct 24, 2010

Did not like the tast and it does not mix well.

Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Ordanic Protein Formula, 22 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2869037 on Aug 02, 2011

This Product doesn't mix or blend well. It does make a thick shake but doesn't taste very good.

Not my favourite

Posted by Reviewer2954499 on Jan 17, 2012

I will not purchase this again due to the dryness in taste and texture

chalky taste

Posted by 5740397895137962796 on Jul 27, 2012

I will stick to my hemp protein. Did not like the texture or flavor. I do like the fact that it is non whey and all veggies though.

chalk

Posted by Reviewer2154032 on Oct 25, 2012

This stuff is simply disgusting. tastes like chalk! going from good tasting vanilla whey to this was painful! it gets 2 stars for the fact that it truly is as advertized: RAW protein. probably healthier than others too but not worth the taste in my opinion.

Not right for me

Posted by 5636238027998995391 on Dec 02, 2012

I'm sure this is a good product but for some reason is not right for me. Makes me feel bloated. I prefer non brown rice protein. Better for my body.

unpleasant flavour & texture

Posted by Reviewer3192165 on Nov 20, 2013

The taste of this protein powder is really off putting. Could not finish the box. Will never buy again

Bad - regret ordering

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 18, 2014

Like finely ground chalk. Even the smell is weird. I'll use it up little by little (adding some to my other protein powder), just to benefit from the nutrition (I think the ingredients are great). I had to add some honey to get this down the first (and only) time I had it by itself. Update: Found a way to have this. Mix with hazelnut milk and add Stevia + spirulina. In a blender, this turns frothy, so only the last sips will be like chalk.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »