The best

Posted by Reviewer2647625 on Oct 07, 2011

I have been taking protein for many years and this is the best I have had because of being organic with no sugar added while it provides the best ingredients one could ask for. Thank you for your production. I highly recommend this protein.

Real food

Posted by Reviewer2966256 on Oct 09, 2011

The effort this company made to bring its customers real raw protein food shakes is truly amazing. Soon like me and my friend, you will keep a container handy on top of your frig. We use natural Hersey's chocolate and stevia with it

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2337710 on Oct 13, 2011

Wonderful to have Raw vegan protein powder, feel the difference!

Love this Protein Powder!

Posted by Reviewer2996032 on Oct 21, 2011

This is fantastic stuff! A bit chalky, but very mild tasting, so I flavor it up with a banana and cinnamon and its great! Gives me lots of energy and keeps my blood sugars level.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 24, 2011

Like others said, the ingredients are great. I'm okay with the grittiness as long as I don't let my shake sit for more than a minute. So shake well right before you drink it and adding a bit of honey with cocoa makes it taste wonderful.

Best whole food protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2532397 on Nov 05, 2011

Great source of protein which is digestible and packed with nutrients. To top it off it tastes wonderful.

Great boost of protein, enzymes, and nutrients!

Posted by Reviewer3239514 on Nov 05, 2010

Different from whey. Really makes you feel alive!

Fantastic in soup!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Dec 12, 2010

Put a scoop in a cup of soup and you won't taste it at all!!!! I have gallbladder issues and find that many things will trigger attacks. This is one of the few things I can have in a cup of soup that keep me going and I don't have to worry about! VERY gentle on the digestive tract :)!

AWESOME PRODUCT